ADVERTISEMENT

Chase @Shelby

But does anyone else see that just about every thread on here ultimately at some point becomes a contest between Shelby and Reidsville to see who has the biggest pecker?

Reactions: Mopar forever
This entire Shelby Burns in a 1/2 split is the absolute stupidest thing I have ever seen !! Especially when all they had to do was put them 2 with the 3 Rutherford co. schools and throw in Polk that’s 6 teams and a straight shot drive up or down 74 for all games ..having Shelby and Burns play TJ and the others 1a’s is actually not even funny even as much junk as the TJ fans talk ( yeah they think they are true world beaters ) The state is screwing schools and players in this move HARD

Reactions: Bulldog_012
I got lost like four pages ago ! I’m just here because I’m old and wandered my way back in somehow
What's causing all of it? I mean, this has become a quite boring place. They once had a fantastic business model, but IMO failed to see what made that so. No offense, but if they want it to crank up, I know 8 to 12 fans that could turn it in to must read entertainment.

What's causing all of it? I mean, this has become a quite boring place. They once had a fantastic business model, but IMO failed to see what made that so. No offense, but if they want it to crank up, I know 8 to 12 fans that could turn it in to must read entertainment.
The old days...

Mopar, hate to tell u bro, Rutherford schools are one that wanted out. They don't want to be in conf with Shelby or Burns, there ones that ask to move to Mts conference
yeah I can see that LoL they tired of getting that smoke every year also..... it I would bet good money they laughed at Cash for having to play Shelby/Burns. I’m just thinking on the side of Shelby/Burns being in a trash conference tho

TJ don't want that smoke bro. They talked because they never thought they'd really ever get it.

Actually, the new 2A/1A conference is a big win for TJ in football and the school is excited. All they have to do is beat the other 1A programs and they are guaranteed one of the top seeds in the 1A playoffs. In addition, they get a chance to play two great programs in 2A as an underdog. Many of their players will get improved exposure playing these other 2A teams. In addition, TJ should be competitive in most other sports including basketball and soccer.

Actually, the new 2A/1A conference is a big win for TJ in football and the school is excited. All they have to do is beat the other 1A programs and they are guaranteed one of the top seeds in the 1A playoffs. In addition, they get a chance to play two great programs in 2A as an underdog. Many of their players will get improved exposure playing these other 2A teams. In addition, TJ should be competitive in most other sports including basketball and soccer.
I wasn’t disrespecting TJ. I was merely pointing out football facts This is a football board. . Shelby and Burns are going to commit crimes against TJ’s football team.

I’m a Crest fan. Nothing would please me more than for TJ to shock the world. However, also being a realist TJ is going to get boot stomped continually. Moral victories mean absolutely nothing to Cleveland County public school football teams. NOTHING.

You might compete in baseball and soccer but Shelby will beat the meth stains out of your just inside Rutherford County drawers in football and basketball.

I think that statement will hurt your principals feelings.

You might compete in baseball and soccer but Shelby will beat the meth stains out of your just inside Rutherford County drawers in football and basketball.

I could care less, but if so you know what his initials are.

Shelby wasn't ready to play. I do believe RS is better this year, and on the right track but let's not get beside ourselves here. I expect a blow out Friday, as last week should have been a wakeup call. Our running game should be the focus, until our young receivers get it together. What happened to all the screens we used to run? I would get Tyler and Malaki some passes in space.

This is a weird year but we'll be fine in a few weeks. Nobody on this schedule can beat us. Period.
😂😂😂😂. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT