ADVERTISEMENT

Chase at Brevard

72special

Aug 28, 2015
Thoughts? Predictions?
One common opponent this year was East Rutherford. Brevard won 16-14. Chase won 55-30. I’m expecting a close hard fought game with Chase somehow pulling out the win.

Reactions: tarheelg
If Brevard has a 2nd half like they did last night, they'll get blown out.

Brevard's strength is defense and Chase's strength seems to be their offense. Will be fun to see who can impose their will on the other team

Reactions: Heritage 84
I’ve got to work Friday night or I would be going to this game. Should be a close one. Congrats to the Chase Trojans for representing Rutherford Co. in 2nd round.

I was at the chase vs Shelby game, he is more athletic than Bess but no way he is better! Trust me we are going to miss Bess when he is gone!
You’re right. Shelby gonna miss Bess when he’s gone. Like shelbyfootball said earlier, what makes him better is more athletes around, more supporting cast. Put Bess in an East Gaston uniform. Does he achieve as much? Put Lebron in a Washington Wizard uniform. Does he achieve as much?

The main reason more than 1/2 the teams we play are still Stuck In these old offenses is because they don’t have a qb who can make the throws! Idc that he is not super athletic, although i would love to see him read the defense and make better decisions at times other than that, he is MVP and def more polished at qb than the kid at chase will ever be! Chase has weapons just not as many as SHS do!

Brevard up 41-21. Rathbone is having a great game running the ball. 8:50 left in the 3rd quarter.

Brevard at Reidsville for third round game second straight year

It was 4th round last year.
yeah it was the west 2A regional final last year won by the Rams 24-21....3rd round win was the week before a 1 td win over Mountain Heritage.........Hope the Rams can put a little more distance between the Blue Devils this year....last years game was a war..................................

Congrats to Chase/Cort, staff and team....great job!!!!
Really proud of the Trojans!!!!!!

Chase has a good team nothing hang there head about just struggled to stop the run. As far as reidsville this is not the brevard team from last year a lot of young guys probably year ahead of schedule. I would say a 35-10 type rams win

Chase has a good team nothing hang there head about just struggled to stop the run. As far as reidsville this is not the brevard team from last year a lot of young guys probably year ahead of schedule. I would say a 35-10 type rams win

Definitely not as explosive on offense in the passing game but I think the running game is better. This team has exceeded expectations for most so far considering what they lost to graduation last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT