ADVERTISEMENT

Butler at Mooresville

20-7. This is about to hit blow out territory. Defense has been great. Offense is nowhere to be seen

Mooresville will have to throw some to keep the defense honest
We don’t have a QB to do it. Not helped by the WRs dropping everything.

lord if we get even a D3 caliber QB with this team next year we will be dangerous

We still posting on Twitter about that disrespect the GM4A got??
I don’t wanna hear that nonsense. Game was tight for 2 and a half. We ran out of gas, then just flat out quit.

I thought our defense played lights out. Offense never put a single drive together and the defense finally got gassed.

you should probably be more worried about Grimsley than ya are about Mooresville. Or do we need to start changing for rent for that space in your head? 😂

Hated how Butler finished the game but we had backups in. Probably their most complete game of the year minus the turnovers.
Congrats to you guys. Definitely deserved it tonight. Completely shut us down after the first quarter. I was proud of how our defense played… but they can only be on the field so much before they run out of gas.

I thought your LBs adjusted after 1Q and completely took everything away in the run game.

Congratulations to Butler for the win. Also congratulations to Mooresville for exceptional good season. Mooresville definitely has a good solid team.

I thought your defense played great but wore down at the end. I thought the reverse pass that was intercepted changed the momentum in my opinion even though it was a tight game.

aside from one long run by Howell, Butler completely shut down the Mooresville offense. it was tight early on but after multiple three and out’s, the Mooresville defense finally collapsed in the 3rd quarter. that laughable double reverse pass attempt that was picked off and returned 70 yards killed any momentum Mooresville had right before the half. credit Butler for overcoming some flags and turnovers on the road and turning it into a road trip beat down in Motown.

I thought your defense played great but wore down at the end. I thought the reverse pass that was intercepted changed the momentum in my opinion even though it was a tight game.
100%. That Philly special took ALL the juice out of the crowd. All of it. Place was rocking all the way up until that.

we will have a championship caliber defense next year… the questions will be on the other side of the ball. From play calling to being able to develop a QB…. Something has to happen on that side… because it’s holding us back.

Yeah the defense read the play the whole time. I was really impressed with the defense from Mooresville. The play action out of the wing t usually is wide open but Mooresville played it well the first time. The second time Lawerence slipped which cause the DB to relax and he made an incredible throw.

Yeah the defense read the play the whole time. I was really impressed with the defense from Mooresville. The play action out of the wing t usually is wide open but Mooresville played it well the first time. The second time Lawerence slipped which cause the DB to relax and he made an incredible throw.
Yeah we read that wing stuff really well I thought. DBs for the most part played a great half of ball for us. Then the wheels fell off lol.

that QB y’all have is going to be special

Reactions: OptionFreak
I’m officially calling him Trevor Lawrence Jr lmao
He is talented and a gun slinger which gets him in trouble with turnovers. The games Butler has lost it was because turnovers. The fortunate thing is they haven’t gotten blown out in those loses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT