ADVERTISEMENT

Burns at Hendersonville

Wallace Rose Hill is the Bulldogs....if they win well lets feel a part of it . GO Dogs! Perhaps we can forget the small details like they are not Burns and are 5 hours away.

Drop the 2nd O...it's Croatan....only reason I know that is because I have a grandson that goes to that high school.....long ways from here...lol...
Technically its either..... google says "Croatoan" is what was carved in the tree....but either way, them boys ain't here no mo! :)

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and thekidd12
Some Shelby poster said we wouldn't hear from Hendersonville fans after the game. Man were they right. They vanished like they owed money
Just saw this but you were still butt hurt about getting smacked around smh. It was December 4th and you were still worried about Hendersonville when you should have been spreading holiday cheer bud lol.

19 out out of 22 starters back next year. We will be just fine. Worry about your team.
19 returning starters…wow!

Can’t imagine any of the 2a playoff teams having more than that….Maiden doesn’t…16 returning for us….and I thought that was a high number!

Hendersonville is gonna be right in the thick of it…again! 😉

Yes, you are. I’m going to get you a Big Shelby tee, size “SMEDIUM”, so you can show off your physique.
I'll wear that as soon as you get a Pasquotank sweater and wear it on homecoming

Scratch that, a Reidsville hoodie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT