ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News!!

Well me and my 2 daughters made a gut-wrenching decision last night. My wonderful, beautiful wife of 39 years was disconnected from all life support. She has active MRSA, a deadly staff infection that is resistant to all antibodies. We will be bringing her home to Albemarle today so we can all be near her for her last days. Soon she will be with her Lord and Savior.
Thanks to all on here who have prayed for her. It has been a great comfort to me. I will be back later for my final Obi.

I will as well as everyone on this board who knows you will continue to pray and remember you and your family during these trying difficult times.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
This morning my life long companion, wife, mother of my 2 wonderful daughters Rita went to be with her Lord and Savior. I am heartbroken and saddened beyond works. I will miss her terriblely but must go on because that is what she would want me to do. Praise God!!!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family from the entire Bulldog community.

Prayers to everyone. Great people gone way too soon at both Albemarle and West Montgomery over the last couple of weeks. Prayers for the families.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers through this. We had a memorial service today for Rita at First Presbyterian Church in Albemarle. One of her favorite songs "The Old Rugged Cross" was sung by the mens ensemble. Gave me goose bumps. I just let the tears flow. I have loss my mother, father and only brother, but this was by far my biggest loss. Don't know how I will cope with this but I do know that God will help get me through it.
Football just went on the back burner for me but I hope in time I can return to one of my great passions. High School Football.
Thanks Guys.

I might make this practice, I get a haircut around that time. I just want to see how they look.

I've been out of town for the last 10 days on vacation and haven't been on the computer since I left. My dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday and I stopped by the high school before I went to the hospital only to see no one at practice. Hope to get back this evening to check out the Dogs.

Hope it's nothing serious with your dad, dogs 9. Yea I plan to go up tonight and check them out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT