ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News!!

I have a strong feeling that Terry Deese might take Wes's job as AD as he was the interim while Wes was on sick leave.

Reactions: SCWC
If Scott Smith does indeed become the next football coach I think we just hit a home run. I'm not going to get my hopes too high until I hear that is official. It's about time we had some good news about Albemarle High School.

I honestly believe that Albemarle is moving in the right direction. Not just talking about sports, but with this new principal in place, I believe he will support his staff and make the administration better. I just hope we don't run him off.....

The parents and Advocates for Better Stanly County and other bodies; need to continue to fight to make our education system better, which is almost last in the state. This experience has truly been a wake up call for many, but still most are still in the dark and only see the outside.

With all that being said.......Albemarle makes it to the 4th round vs Murphy!

Reactions: Buddy Rich
If Scott Smith does indeed become the next football coach I think we just hit a home run. I'm not going to get my hopes too high until I hear that is official. It's about time we had some good news about Albemarle High School.

???? Dogs9 it's official I can assure you!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Coach Smith is official and Coach Kimery is the new AD. So far I believe that Mr. Kilgore is making great moves as the new principal. His main goals in making these moves is to get things stabilized and moving forward.

Number one goal now is the kids have to "buy in" to Smith's philosophy. I think Wes will be a the key in this season's success.

I believe bringing in an outside principal was an awesome move. This decreases the chances of "Conflict of interest" and fraternizing.

If the school gets it's grades up this year, I wounder what the BOE next move will be.

Where in the heck is "nipit". Hope you're OK my friend.
Nipit is in Avon on the outer banks. No shark sitings... So far, great weather. I like the hire. CATA improved greatly with his leadership. Albemarle has a solid coach. I wish him the best from my seat at the beach. ...and yes, dbl wing with a solid defense. We played with them for a half last yr at south. He adjusted to our effort at the half and it was well coached team.

From watching a little video on the dbl wing, looks like you have to have a really good OL. This is a power and deception offense. Also, it looks the the 26 Power and 42 Trap (I think that's correct) days are over.

But rest assured I know Wes has been working our FB players hard this off-season.

Sway what can happen during this dead period before Aug 1. I mean as far as the team is concerned. I'm sure the coaches have plenty to do. Just wondering.

BUDDY RICH: 25 PAGES? GOOD LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mu7nahxmYG1skncumo1_500.gif

Sway what can happen during this dead period before Aug 1. I mean as far as the team is concerned. I'm sure the coaches have plenty to do. Just wondering.

R&R needs to happen on our end lol!

As far as the team goes, I know there is a deadline to have assistant coaches in place. I'm sure Smith and Wes are working diligently to get that taken care of.

The rest is just getting the offense and defense installed.

Nipit is in Avon on the outer banks. No shark sitings... So far, great weather. I like the hire. CATA improved greatly with his leadership. Albemarle has a solid coach. I wish him the best from my seat at the beach. ...and yes, dbl wing with a solid defense. We played with them for a half last yr at south. He adjusted to our effort at the half and it was well coached team.
Avon! Never heard of it. Thought you might be interested in joining the NCC this year. Your probably of the age to be considered for membership. Besides we need bodies. I mean upright bodies. We've got to have a membership drive. Maybe free Cubans and Scotch mini bottles as an incentive to join. Bluebones will be back in the 'Skybox Room 69" To continue his dictator rule of the club. I will be there to collect dues as usual. He and I have a lot of medical bills that need paying. Anyway anyone interesting in joining please contact bluebones or myself. Going to be a good year boys!!!

Reactions: Abiggdogg11
Buddy your either up early or late to bed. I'm already at work but I'd like to be considered for membership to the NCC. I'm glad we finally have a coach and can now look forward to the upcoming season.

Buddy your either up early or late to bed. I'm already at work but I'd like to be considered for membership to the NCC. I'm glad we finally have a coach and can now look forward to the upcoming season.
Dogs9 I will be glad to submit your name for membership but I must warn you this is a very exclusive club and not everyone is approved but since we need money"oops sorry" I mean m embers so bad I think your chances are pretty good.

There is one thing that might sway the membership committee is that I am able to drive and possibly transport other NCC members to away games.

I did fail to mention one small detail. If I drive my wife's car she does not allow smoking in it. I hope this doesn't hurt my chances. Go Dogs.

I truly enjoy your thread BUDDY. It is rather entertaining and I too have to place my two "weird" cents in the mix. 25 pages....dont stop here BUDDY.

I thought Richmond and Scotland were the deal on 4A but "YOU THE BOSS"

No Class Club? Mama would be so proud to hear me decline your offer. Although I enjoyed your third round the last year or two
.... I just can't see me cheering for your boys. I will come by the stadium and leave some religious tracts for you and the boys. Maybe if we can convert one or two of you....revival can return to Albemarle.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Any bulldog fans retired or with some free time can come watch my dogs workout tomorrow and Friday. Skill positions at 10 and linemen at 1. I might just go and get a sneak preview.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT