ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News!!

Any bulldog fans retired or with some free time can come watch my dogs workout tomorrow and Friday. Skill positions at 10 and linemen at 1. I might just go and get a sneak preview.
I'm off on Fridays so I'll try to make the 10:00 workout.

Any bulldog fans retired or with some free time can come watch my dogs workout tomorrow and Friday. Skill positions at 10 and linemen at 1. I might just go and get a sneak preview.

Wish I could. I especially want to see the lineman. Let me know how they look....size speed etc

Last edited:
JLJ... It is a valid position... The last three...or is it four coaches have all faced it. The difference is that coach Gaster didn't know or care what anyone thought. He coached HIS program the way he saw fit. I think coach Smith will to. Coaches who listen to the stands are destined to sit in them.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
JLJ... It is a valid position... The last three...or is it four coaches have all faced it. The difference is that coach Gaster didn't know or care what anyone thought. He coached HIS program the way he saw fit. I think coach Smith will to. Coaches who listen to the stands are destined to sit in them.

Yes, I agree with that. You hear a lot more Yelling at th Coaches from the stands at Albemarle. A Friend and I sit on the front row and I don't see how the Coaches can keep focused

Trust me you hear it everywhere not just at Albemarle. The thing that bothers me the most about yelling at a coach is when it comes from someone I know that doesn't know anything about football.

Maybe you can even put the "Scott Smith" bashing on here once the season starts and AHS takes a few tail whippings because he doesn't do things JLJ!! (Just Like Jack)

Typical TW post.

Nobody is expecting Smith to do things like Gaster. We expect to be competitive nothing more nothing less. And I'm not talking about against teams like South Davidson.

We should have a chance to win every game and not get blown out like we have the past two years against caliber teams.

Best of wishes to Smith and Wes. They have a lot to do in a short period of time. But the athletes are conditioned and ready to roll TW, I can assure you.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Go to Richmond County if you want to hear it or at least you could most of the last five or so years.

So, I'm not the only 1 that hears Buddy Rich screaming on Friday nights accompanied with the little dance that he does.:D
pee-wee-herman-dance-o.gif

Just would like everyone to know that as I speak my wife of 39yrs is presently in the ACCU at Northeast in Concord fighting for her life. She has Afib, fluid around her heart and some kind of infection that they are fighting. At present she is stable but they are watching her very close. I'm at a lost for words as to how I feel. Would appreciate any and all prayers from all my good friends on ncpreps.

Just would like everyone to know that as I speak my wife of 39yrs is presently in the ACCU at Northeast in Concord fighting for her life. She has Afib, fluid around her heart and some kind of infection that they are fighting. At present she is stable but they are watching her very close. I'm at a lost for words as to how I feel. Would appreciate any and all prayers from all my good friends on ncpreps.

Thoughts and prayers to you Buddy. Hope everything goes well.

Prayers from Chatham Central.

So, I'm not the only 1 that hears Buddy Rich screaming on Friday nights accompanied with the little dance that he does.:D
95% of my screaming and yelling is at the refs. Boy I love to get on them. The little dance is just for YOU, biggdogg!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know that your wife is lucky to have such a good husband, so she's got that and all of our prayers working for her!

Prayers coming you and your wifes way Buddy!!!!

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT