ADVERTISEMENT

Best Pizza place to eat

Ok we had a best BBQ thread. This is best Pizza place to eat. Someone had mentioned about a place called Buffalo Mercantile which is up in Lenoir I think as having best Pizza. Which this place is apparently out in middle of nowhere. I never ate there but at one time King of Pizza was the tops in Mooresville when it use to be open. Any thoughts of your favorite pizza joint.
asheville pizza company has always been my favorite

Little Cesar’s. Best mix of toppings, hairs and roaches I’ve ever had.
sick cringe GIF

I haven't gotten up there yet, but everyone I talk to says Sidestreet pizza in Tryon is the best around.
Side street is good no doubt and has been for my entire life ( I think it was better when it was actually on the side street tho )
But …. Now that I have ate Chicago pizza from piccolo’s no going back to a regular pizza. I drove up to Lenoir last week and ordered 2 large and they didn’t last 2 days 😂😂

Side street is good no doubt and has been for my entire life ( I think it was better when it was actually on the side street tho )
But …. Now that I have ate Chicago pizza from piccolo’s no going back to a regular pizza. I drove up to Lenoir last week and ordered 2 large and they didn’t last 2 days 😂😂

Thanks. I'll have to give this a shot next time I'm up that way.

My oldest is working in Kinston these days, so I went to visit her to check out Kinston and greater Lenoir County.
We tried Pizza Villa in Kinston and it was pretty doggone good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT