ADVERTISEMENT

Bessemer City beats Cherryville again 75-71

Catawbavalleybasketball

Dec 11, 2007
Yellow Jackets beat Cherryville again in last few seconds 75-71. My alma mater's problems seem to be turnover and defense. They have five losses but have lost only big one time and that was Lincoln Charter at Lincoln Charter. The other four losses have seen the Ironmen leading late in the game but unable to hold on to the lead. Bessemer City has won twice over the Ironmen in the last 30 seconds, Community School of Davidson won in over time, and Pine Lake won by five.

Bessemer City game story in Gaston Gazette explains what ails the Ironmen.

http://www.gastongazette.com/sports/high-school/yellow-jackets-continue-nixon-gym-success-1.425997
This post was edited on 1/16 9:13 PM by Catawbavalleybasketball

Well Catawba I stuck my neck out and predicted a Cherryville win tonight, and even went as far as to say that I would not be surprised if they made a run at getting back to the top of the conference. Obviously I was wrong about tonight, and maybe I had you guys overrated in my mind based on our earlier posts about replacing the lost players from last year. I still wish you guys success this year, particularly in every game against advantaged schools

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT