ADVERTISEMENT

Ben L. Smith at Randleman

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Well this is an odd pairing.......

I wonder if the Golden Eagles will have anything for Randleman. Judging by their performances thus far, I don't have much confidence. I do, however, want to talk about the Tigers. I saw them against Montgomery Central last week.

I think Randleman is back in the mix this season. I don't favor them over ER. However, I do think there's going to be a three-way dance between them, PG, and SWR for second. The Tigers are strong on the lines and have a veteran QB.

Orange/Blue has two dudes that really stood out. The first was RB Amarion Moton. Moton missed all of last year because of injury. Man, this guy is a wrecking ball of a running back. I lost count of the number of bodies he carried with him. The thing that caught me off guard was how agile his feet were. He was making people miss in the backfield. Moton's also pretty good on the other side of the ball as well.

The other Tiger is sophomore receiver Tyshaun Goldston. This guy has a chance to be special. He might be the best receiver in the county right now. He made some amazing catches that night.

I'll probably catch the Tigers again when they play North Stanly.

Well this is an odd pairing.......

I wonder if the Golden Eagles will have anything for Randleman. Judging by their performances thus far, I don't have much confidence. I do, however, want to talk about the Tigers. I saw them against Montgomery Central last week.

I think Randleman is back in the mix this season. I don't favor them over ER. However, I do think there's going to be a three-way dance between them, PG, and SWR for second. The Tigers are strong on the lines and have a veteran QB.

Orange/Blue has two dudes that really stood out. The first was RB Amarion Moton. Moton missed all of last year because of injury. Man, this guy is a wrecking ball of a running back. I lost count of the number of bodies he carried with him. The thing that caught me off guard was how agile his feet were. He was making people miss in the backfield. Moton's also pretty good on the other side of the ball as well.

The other Tiger is sophomore receiver Tyshaun Goldston. This guy has a chance to be special. He might be the best receiver in the county right now. He made some amazing catches that night.

I'll probably catch the Tigers again when they play North Stanly.
Why Chute???
You and I are decent friends. We have similar roots (even though you have a soft spot for Climax school)…
Orange/blue doesn’t need any pub!!!
Ever!!!
😂

I knew that would get your blood boiling. 😁

I'll keep my talk of Orange/Blue to a minimum from here on out. Won't let it happen again sir.

Seriously though.............that receiver's pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT