ADVERTISEMENT

August 23rd wills B's a New Season

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
S2V2=== Viper12=== Richblackman=== what's a wonderful ways 2's start D's 2019 High School Football Season with my's Brothers..
Sincrely.
HSFB man and D's Bookeeper…..

Yeah lets put this to rest. No disrespect but there are more important things to talk about football wise than new bern right now. Personally i hope they become a player again its good for eastern nc football. But lay off them I'm sure they will be back but this nb bashing is getting old and i like bashing nb but lets find someone else. You are starting to take this beyond the point of ridiculous and i think some of your stuff is funny.

we's will put itb 2's
Yeah lets put this to rest. No disrespect but there are more important things to talk about football wise than new bern right now. Personally i hope they become a player again its good for eastern nc football. But lay off them I'm sure they will be back but this nb bashing is getting old and i like bashing nb but lets find someone else. You are starting to take this beyond the point of ridiculous and i think some of your stuff is funny.
REST

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT