ADVERTISEMENT

Asheboro Football

Are any sports at Asheboro doing better than average?

Boys Soccer and Wrestling are pretty solid at Asheboro. That’s all I can think of off the top of my head. They are two sports ahead of Montgomery Central who is consistently mediocre (or less) in every sport. MC’s wrestling team is probably their best team.

Boys soccer and basketball are usually pretty good. Asheboro has the best basketball player in the county so they'll probably have a good year.

As far as the original topic.........I have a very unpopular opinion. I think Mr. Brown has them headed in the right direction. It's just going to take some time.

Reactions: thekidd12
My mistake. I saw them play basketball last year. Yes, the boys team is good. I overlooked them. Thanks for the correction!

Reactions: thekidd12
Boys soccer and basketball are usually pretty good. Asheboro has the best basketball player in the county so they'll probably have a good year.

As far as the original topic.........I have a very unpopular opinion. I think Mr. Brown has them headed in the right direction. It's just going to take some time.
Baseball usually ok as well. Been eh last couple of years but for the most part, as is most of Randolph though, not a team you want to play.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Are any sports at Asheboro doing better than average?
They’re actually pretty good at track, men’s and women’s came second to oak last year and year before that women’s won conference. Hard to beat oak though, oak really turned into a powerhouse for running and brings an army to track.

They’re actually pretty good at track, men’s and women’s came second to oak last year and year before that women’s won conference. Hard to beat oak though, oak really turned into a powerhouse for running and brings an army to track.
Well that's not a good sign for football. If you that good at track, and solid at basketball, baseball and wrestling, you have the guys walking the hallways to be successful.

Varsity won 1 game again....and they JV was dismal. Asheboro is a cellar dweller for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: PrepFanNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT