ADVERTISEMENT

What's happening at ND?

What are some examples of bad sportsmanship at north? Just curious
A group of adult men standing at the end zone before a football game hollering obscenities at the opposing kicker…. A group of parents after the girls conference finals hollering “cheaters” at the winning team during the team photo. The list is long. The adults are leading the way and the students feel empowered to follow.

There was a time that North wasn’t like this. It wasn’t that long ago. But once the cracks began to surface, things began to go downhill fast.

I pinpoint it starting the season when our esteemed DC got into with the Tville principal after a game and followed it up by getting into it with the Central players and coaches a week or so after he'd been reprimanded. This same guy accused me randomly after watching practice last year one day of acting like OG coaches are God's gift and I should support my school. (He's from Central and they hate him so that's hilarious) I replied it must be nice to give up 30 points a game and still keep your job. He played victim and said they spend so much time away from their families and sacrifice so much blah blah blah... I was in the Marines and coached before so I don't have time for that pity party not seeing family nonsense. That's a personal choice and you don't get to play victim after the fact.

I support my school but I don't support idiocy. Especially adults acting like children.

I pinpoint it starting the season when our esteemed DC got into with the Tville principal after a game and followed it up by getting into it with the Central players and coaches a week or so after he'd been reprimanded. This same guy accused me randomly after watching practice last year one day of acting like OG coaches are God's gift and I should support my school. (He's from Central and they hate him so that's hilarious) I replied it must be nice to give up 30 points a game and still keep your job. He played victim and said they spend so much time away from their families and sacrifice so much blah blah blah... I was in the Marines and coached before so I don't have time for that pity party not seeing family nonsense. That's a personal choice and you don't get to play victim after the fact.

I support my school but I don't support idiocy. Especially adults acting like children.

That guy still needs to be gone. Hopefully he will go across the river, too.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I don't think he would ever go there because of his ties to Ledford...but Chris Adams would clean up the mess at ND in a hurry - if he got a chance to bring in the people that he wanted to.

Reactions: Capcity49
Reactions: nwguilford007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT