ADVERTISEMENT

albemarle updates

I wasn't there was just getting updates on the game. We had 2 safeties I believe. Had some other players besides Emery score which is a good sign.

To those who were there...how did Emory play? Was the QB the same, Bennett? How did the defense look? I know it was raining which can make things hard to judge. The only game on the internet was North Stanly and North Moore. It seems as though Antonio was fighting to do anything against NM.

TB is our QB going forward. Multiple people scored tonight besides Emory and Stanback. Heard we could have dropped 80 if it wasn't for the raining.

Hard to tell against the last two Teams but maybe the offence is clicking. During this vacation hopefully Albemarle can get ready a little more for the Warriors

Did you go to AHS? Why the heck wasn't the reunion held at the game? :)

Edit: Guess if it's been 60 years you couldn't be an AHS alumnus. Sixty is impressive, so congrats!
The reason the reunion wasn't at the game because the game was at South Davidson and Buddy was a graduate of AHS. The current school was not built in 1955 but the old school was still called AHS.

The reason the reunion wasn't at the game because the game was at South Davidson and Buddy was a graduate of AHS. The current school was not built in 1955 but the old school was still called AHS.

Good points! Thanks.

Speaking with one of the coaches last night, things are looking better.

I knew Bennett should have been our QB from the jump, going to practice, he just didn't seem comfortable in the DW. Plus Bennett has some burners. Moving Bird to DB was a good change also.

We have everyone healthy and a whole week to practice. West Montgomery will win no doubt, but I'll take a moral victory.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
buddy was it really a reunion or was it a gatherin to see who is still above ground? lol just teasin, u r the man buddy

Reunion recap; My AHS class of 1955 is having their 60th reunion this weekend. Last night was just a gathering at Badin CC for those that came early. Main reunion is tonight with dinner, class picture and other events. We had 105 in our class. Over 50 are no longer with us. Tonight we will have about 20 class mates plus their spouses in attendance. Last night was fun, but tonight should be even better. It's so nice to see people that you grew up with and share all the memories of our high school years together.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Speaking with one of the coaches last night, things are looking better.

I knew Bennett should have been our QB from the jump, going to practice, he just didn't seem comfortable in the DW. Plus Bennett has some burners. Moving Bird to DB was a good change also.

We have everyone healthy and a whole week to practice. West Montgomery will win no doubt, but I'll take a moral victory.
Bird was not a bad QB at all I would like to see them split reps to let both players get their breath. Also could throw in #17 in some as well.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT