ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ Thomasville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albemarle will take another "Beating" Next Friday. The coach might be a "Class Act" but that doesn't mean that the players will let up on the hitting...

@bulldog nation2014 I usually agree with what you say, but E is right on this one. Take a team like South Davidson for example, back in the day playing a team like Albemarle was not beneficial to them...and we did use them as tackling dummies. The years of playing teams like Albemarle WM etc, you would think that they would have gotten better over the years, but that's not the case. CC/SD/NM/NS back in the day were defeated before they even touched the field. At Albemarle's current talent level, it's not benefical at this point. We will get better yes, but the loosing mind set is already there and getting pummeled two weeks in a row won't make things better.

Albemarle will take another "Beating" Next Friday. The coach might be a "Class Act" but that doesn't mean that the players will let up on the hitting...

@bulldog nation2014 I usually agree with what you say, but E is right on this one. Take a team like South Davidson for example, back in the day playing a team like Albemarle was not beneficial to them...and we did use them as tackling dummies. The years of playing teams like Albemarle WM etc, you would think that they would have gotten better over the years, but that's not the case. CC/SD/NM/NS back in the day were defeated before they even touched the field. At Albemarle's current talent level, it's not benefical at this point. We will get better yes, but the loosing mind set is already there and getting pummeled two weeks in a row won't make things better.

I disagree. I think the goal is conference play and like I said just keep getting better. From what I seen Friday night those kids don't have a losing mindset. They competed hard never quit and kids with a losing mindset do not do that. Now you have to teach them what it takes to compete and win at that level.

This week you have two programs in very different positions. You have Concord wanting to bounce back after a disappointing loss and you have AHS trying to climb back up the ladder. Once again I hope both programs come out injury free.

For AHS you can't focus on the score. We played well and competed well in the first quarter, the second quarter we came out and made some bad mental mistakes. For me as I look at this game can we once again come out and compete well against a very good team but carry that into the second quarter. Additionally can we eliminate the simple mistakes. The third thing I would focus on is we started trying to arm tackle as the game wore on. If we improve on those three areas this game against this team that's a great thing.

A young team with a lot to improve on. Just keep focusing on getting better.

Last edited:
Against Teams like Concord a score of 51-6 could be a first Quarter score. I'm going to put trust in this Coaching Staff because I'm just a Spectator and a Fan. I'm hoping that the Players keep Their Heads held high and stay in the Program.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Worried that the Concord game could get out of hand. Concord coming off a loss to their archrival in the opener and will be fired up. Good to know their coach isn't the type to try an onside kick up 30+ in the second half.

I was going to ask why we're playing at Concord two years in a row, but just realized this is an endowment game, so AHS will get a cut from the ticket sales, correct? Will Concord play at AHS in the future, or was this just a two-game series? Does a school have to guarantee a certain minimum number of tickets sold to get a home endowment game?

My comment about playing a more comparable squad being more beneficial is based as much on the mental aspect of competition and being in a game on the line atmosphere.

When you can barely run an offensive play without getting smothered before the ball carrier moves forward or the defender is trying to lock the brakes on his roller skates is not that beneficial. Being able to somewhat execute and bring in a game situation where you need to stop the opponent on third down to give the O time to score is huge.

Yes, it is great to play tough opponents. Mallard Creek loads ip a tough schedule but its to compete. As their HC said, we are better off with a tight 7-3 in a hostile environment than we were with the 50 point win last year.

Worried that the Concord game could get out of hand. Concord coming off a loss to their archrival in the opener and will be fired up. Good to know their coach isn't the type to try an onside kick up 30+ in the second half.

I was going to ask why we're playing at Concord two years in a row, but just realized this is an endowment game, so AHS will get a cut from the ticket sales, correct? Will Concord play at AHS in the future, or was this just a two-game series? Does a school have to guarantee a certain minimum number of tickets sold to get a home endowment game?

Two game contract. Not sure how it played out with both at Concord but they may have guaranteed more money to the visitor than AHS would. No idea. No requirement on ticket sales.

For an endowment game no guarantee on number of tickets sold. I think this is the last time I know thomasville was extended which is great. Basketball is playing them 2x as well.

This is a very tough game for a young team. I'm hoping both teams come out injury free.

Mallard Creek can't seem to find a too Tough Opponent against Them right now. Before We had West Stokes for Two years. We lost to Them the first year but beat Them the next year at West Stokes. I can't even remember who We started out playing the years before that

Mallard Creek can't seem to find a too Tough Opponent against Them right now. Before We had West Stokes for Two years. We lost to Them the first year but beat Them the next year at West Stokes. I can't even remember who We started out playing the years before that

That's the truth too Follower. MC is on another level. But hats off to Dillon looked they competed well. I believe MC has another tough SC competitor coming up correct?

This is my understanding on playing at Concord 2 yrs in a row. I heard they guanteened us $5,000.00 to come back. Also pretty sure this will end this series. As for next year we have Thomasville and Eastern Randolph in non-conference along with WS. Also understand EM is moving to 2A next year with realignment so that will give us 1 more non-conference game to find. Again this is all hearsay, so take it for what its worth.....Also bulldognation might can shed a little light on this...

Last edited:
Reactions: steady99
My comment about playing a more comparable squad being more beneficial is based as much on the mental aspect of competition and being in a game on the line atmosphere.

When you can barely run an offensive play without getting smothered before the ball carrier moves forward or the defender is trying to lock the brakes on his roller skates is not that beneficial. Being able to somewhat execute and bring in a game situation where you need to stop the opponent on third down to give the O time to score is huge.

Yes, it is great to play tough opponents. Mallard Creek loads ip a tough schedule but its to compete. As their HC said, we are better off with a tight 7-3 in a hostile environment than we were with the 50 point win last year.

Understand that Dillon got some homecooking too.

As you know, teams that aren't good in football "stay young". Albemarle will be lucky to have half of their current Frosh class 2 years from now, and 2 years from now we will hear all about Albemarle's "promise" and how "North stole all of our talent". After losing the next 3 games.....and anyone with a football brain knows this, some Albemarle players will leave the team. Nasty cycle.

There is hope. The boys have to practice harder than ever. The parents and fans have to leave Mason alone. The fans have to go to every game.

Coach Gaster took over a horrible Albemarle team 20 some years ago. He made them winners. He made them champions. He created a dynasty. He had no use for prima donnas or losing. He wanted to COMPETE in every game. And no, he would not have tolerated a 51-6 BRUTAL loss.

I disagree that Gaster took over a horrible program. Eanes struggled at AHS, but the year before Gaster arrived (1992), AHS lost by one and two points to Monroe and West Stanly, who finished in the top three in the league that season, and trailed Forest Hills - at that time a 2A powerhouse - by seven late in the game. AHS did not win a lot of games in those years, but the team was competitive. Totally agree that Gaster was a first-class motivator, but he was left a lot to work with.

Contrast that to now, when the school has gotten so small that we can no longer even field a JV team (that would have been unthinkable ten years ago), and we can barely get 500 people to a game. I was at the WM game last season, and the crowd was pitiful. Realize it's hard to get people to come out when the team is not winning, but the level of support from the community has really tailed off. That's why it made sense to me that the two Concord games were on the road. Concord will draw a crowd and make some money at the gate.

Understand that Dillon got some homecooking too.

As you know, teams that aren't good in football "stay young". Albemarle will be lucky to have half of their current Frosh class 2 years from now, and 2 years from now we will hear all about Albemarle's "promise" and how "North stole all of our talent". After losing the next 3 games.....and anyone with a football brain knows this, some Albemarle players will leave the team. Nasty cycle.

There is hope. The boys have to practice harder than ever. The parents and fans have to leave Mason alone. The fans have to go to every game.

Coach Gaster took over a horrible Albemarle team 20 some years ago. He made them winners. He made them champions. He created a dynasty. He had no use for prima donnas or losing. He wanted to COMPETE in every game. And no, he would not have tolerated a 51-6 BRUTAL loss.

Enough nobody said be happy about it but I said it wasn't brutal. Even Gaster took his lumps. You can easily go through and see early on his struggles with what seemed to be a young team at that point. Here is a write up I found about the 1995 season "1995 was a struggle for the Bulldogs. Although Albemarle would win its four non-conference games, the Yadkin Valley Conference (2A from 1993 to 1996) proved to be a difficult task. Albemarle would lose to West Stanly (20-14), West Montgomery (13-7), Salisbury (48-7), and North Rowan (13-12). With a 3-4 YVC record, Albemarle would stay home during the playoffs. This would be the last time the Bulldogs would stay home during the playoffs until 2014. ". Please notice the Salisbury score. And continuing on "1996 would be a better year. Albemarle, playing their last season in the 2A classification, would finish the season 12-2. The Bulldogs would make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, losing to Starmount 26-21. 1997 to 2000 would see the Bulldogs develop from an upstart to a contender, going 10-2, 10-3, 10-2, and 9-4. A kid named Tristan started playing for the Bulldogs as a Freshman. Tristan had 170 rushing TD's during his career. You might have heard of Tristan....he's better known as T.A. McClendon."

As you can see a lopsided loss is not the end of the world. With a young team it happens, there is talent on this team. Now EE quit turning what I said around to hopefully gain some relevance.

I simply stated that was not a brutal loss. A loss is a loss it's as simple as that. You continue to teach your young kids but that game does not define their season nor does it define their high school careers. Unless you have built a program or rebuilt it you wouldn't understand. If you think Mason was going to come in and day 1 AHS was going to be what it was your crazy. The Great Coach Gaster couldn't even do that. It is a process of ups and downs. You take your lumps you learn and you get better. A brutal loss in my opinion is losing a key player or losing in the championship game. Those are tough losses. The fact is we learned something hopefully and came out injury free. These kids will be fine.

Remember guys it's a process but way to derail a thread again EE stay classy

I disagree that Gaster took over a horrible program. Eanes struggled at AHS, but the year before Gaster arrived (1992), AHS lost by one and two points to Monroe and West Stanly, who finished in the top three in the league that season, and trailed Forest Hills - at that time a 2A powerhouse - by seven late in the game. AHS did not win a lot of games in those years, but the team was competitive. Totally agree that Gaster was a first-class motivator, but he was left a lot to work with.

Contrast that to now, when the school has gotten so small that we can no longer even field a JV team (that would have been unthinkable ten years ago), and we can barely get 500 people to a game. I was at the WM game last season, and the crowd was pitiful. Realize it's hard to get people to come out when the team is not winning, but the level of support from the community has really tailed off. That's why it made sense to me that the two Concord games were on the road. Concord will draw a crowd and make some money at the gate.

Albemarle was 1-9 in 1992. The year before they were 2-8. The team had little talent and did not know how to win. The Bulldogs had one of the worst offenses of that era.

A football program going 3-17 is what I consider a horrible program.

One more thing fellas. Remember rebuilding a program doesn't happen overnight. It could take Coach Mason 3-5 yrs to rebuild this program. I do like the pieces and kids we have. Once again I was very impressed with how hard they competed and they never quit. I do believe 100% our future is bright.

Albemarle was 1-9 in 1992. The year before they were 2-8. The team had little talent and did not know how to win. The Bulldogs had one of the worst offenses of that era.

A football program going 3-17 is what I consider a horrible program.

Fair enough. My point was that I think the HC has a much tougher row to hoe now than Gaster did when he arrived. A lot has changed since then.

Enough nobody said be happy about it but I said it wasn't brutal. Even Gaster took his lumps. You can easily go through and see early on his struggles with what seemed to be a young team at that point. Here is a write up I found about the 1995 season "1995 was a struggle for the Bulldogs. Although Albemarle would win its four non-conference games, the Yadkin Valley Conference (2A from 1993 to 1996) proved to be a difficult task. Albemarle would lose to West Stanly (20-14), West Montgomery (13-7), Salisbury (48-7), and North Rowan (13-12). With a 3-4 YVC record, Albemarle would stay home during the playoffs. This would be the last time the Bulldogs would stay home during the playoffs until 2014. ". Please notice the Salisbury score. And continuing on "1996 would be a better year. Albemarle, playing their last season in the 2A classification, would finish the season 12-2. The Bulldogs would make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, losing to Starmount 26-21. 1997 to 2000 would see the Bulldogs develop from an upstart to a contender, going 10-2, 10-3, 10-2, and 9-4. A kid named Tristan started playing for the Bulldogs as a Freshman. Tristan had 170 rushing TD's during his career. You might have heard of Tristan....he's better known as T.A. McClendon."

As you can see a lopsided loss is not the end of the world. With a young team it happens, there is talent on this team. Now EE quit turning what I said around to hopefully gain some relevance.

I simply stated that was not a brutal loss. A loss is a loss it's as simple as that. You continue to teach your young kids but that game does not define their season nor does it define their high school careers. Unless you have built a program or rebuilt it you wouldn't understand. If you think Mason was going to come in and day 1 AHS was going to be what it was your crazy. The Great Coach Gaster couldn't even do that. It is a process of ups and downs. You take your lumps you learn and you get better. A brutal loss in my opinion is losing a key player or losing in the championship game. Those are tough losses. The fact is we learned something hopefully and came out injury free. These kids will be fine.

Remember guys it's a process but way to derail a thread again EE stay classy

Calm down. You were not even in NC at the time. You have no idea what you are even talking about. Coach Gaster is a legend....and you never knew him.

I am hardly derailing this thread. We are all talking about Albemarle and how there is no hope for the Bulldogs this season. Coach Gaster, a man YOU DID NOT KNOW, proved he could make a team a champion.

What you left out was in 1994....his second year, the Bulldogs were undefeated in regular season play.

Again, you would not know because you were not in NC nor had you ever met Coach Gaster.

Fair enough. My point was that I think the HC has a much tougher row to hoe now than Gaster did when he arrived. A lot has changed since then.

Yes, things have changed. Albemarle had its own school system back then. The school had more students. I still believe that Coach Gaster could resurrect this program if he was still alive. Great man.....never discount what he did for the program.

Calm down. You were not even in NC at the time. You have no idea what you are even talking about. Coach Gaster is a legend....and you never knew him.

I am hardly derailing this thread. We are all talking about Albemarle and how there is no hope for the Bulldogs this season. Coach Gaster, a man YOU DID NOT KNOW, proved he could make a team a champion.

What you left out was in 1994....his second year, the Bulldogs were undefeated in regular season play.

Again, you would not know because you were not in NC nor had you ever met Coach Gaster.

I'm sorry did I say I knew him? Or are you just wanting to spat back and forth? Was anything I said false? No it wasn't it takes time to build a program he took his lumps like every other coach and they got better. He turned a struggling program into a champion but it didn't happen without taking their lumps and it didn't happen over night.

Furthermore what I stated had nothing to do with knowing him but with respect and understanding of what it takes to build a program. That sir is something you don't know anything about. It's a tough tough job. Which is why even though I did not have the privilege to meet Coach Gaster, I have so much respect for what he did. Until you have been apart of the process you have no clue the amount of time dedication and work it takes. The work it takes for a coach to turn a program around is crazy.

I'm sorry did I say I knew him? Or are you just wanting to spat back and forth? Was anything I said false? No it wasn't it takes time to build a program he took his lumps like every other coach and they got better. He turned a struggling program into a champion but it didn't happen without taking their lumps and it didn't happen over night.

Furthermore what I stated had nothing to do with knowing him but with respect and understanding of what it takes to build a program. That sir is something you don't know anything about. It's a tough tough job. Which is why even though I did not have the privilege to meet Coach Gaster, I have so much respect for what he did. Until you have been apart of the process you have no clue the amount of time dedication and work it takes. The work it takes for a coach to turn a program around is crazy.

Anyway hoping the kids improve this game get out injury free and let's then get focused on week 3. Good luck Bulldogs.

Coach Gaster was a legend. He took over a team that couldn't get out of its own way. In his 2nd season at the helm, the team was undefeated in the regular season.

In 2001, 2002, and 2003, Albemarle won state championships.

In Coach Gaster's 11 years as HC, he had 8 seasons with double digit wins. Before his tenure, when did Albemarle win 10 games? Try back in the 1950's under the legend Toby Webb.

Gaster was a man's man. He didn't like excuses. He also didn't like the cheerleader type of motivation. He believed in hard work and execution. He also believed in telling the truth. If his team wasn't any good, he would say it.

Albemarle is horrible once again, but there is good news. They have been rescued before, and they can be rescued again.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Coach Gaster was a legend. He took over a team that couldn't get out of its own way. In his 2nd season at the helm, the team was undefeated in the regular season.

In 2001, 2002, and 2003, Albemarle won state championships.

In Coach Gaster's 11 years as HC, he had 8 seasons with double digit wins. Before his tenure, when did Albemarle win 10 games? Try back in the 1950's under the legend Toby Webb.

Gaster was a man's man. He didn't like excuses. He also didn't like the cheerleader type of motivation. He believed in hard work and execution. He also believed in telling the truth. If his team wasn't any good, he would say it.

Albemarle is horrible once again, but there is good news. They have been rescued before, and they can be rescued again.

I don't think anyone is saying that this year we are going to win a state title. In fact I have said repeatedly and you agreed with we are a year or two away from starting the climb back up.

Additionally that's what I have been saying the whole time. No excuses you get back to work and work to get better everyday. Period that's your goal.

In regards to North getting players don't get me started......

Enough said have a great day fellas, good luck to the coaches and Bulldogs this week.

I don't think anyone is saying that this year we are going to win a state title. In fact I have said repeatedly and you agreed with we are a year or two away from starting the climb back up.

Additionally that's what I have been saying the whole time. No excuses you get back to work and work to get better everyday. Period that's your goal.

In regards to North getting players don't get me started......

Enough said have a great day fellas, good luck to the coaches and Bulldogs this week.

While reading newspapers from 20 some years ago may give you some knowledge of the program, experiencing it first hand gives you a unique aspect of the game. I would never talk about coaching basketball in Ohio because (1) I never did it and (2) I have no interest in the subject. When I don't know (or care) about a subject, I don't pipe in and make up stuff. Guys like btango, Albemarle Follower, Buddy Rich, Susan, and even Sway agreed with my positions. Why? They know the difference between a 51-6 loss and a 21-20 loss.

And no, losing 21-20 is not as bad as losing 51-6. We want to promote competition. Before you can win, you have got to compete, and no, Albemarle is not competing with most teams right now. They are above the Chatham Central and South Davidson level and probably close to the Union Academy and South Stanly level.

Some of us, like btango, myself and Buddy Rich, experienced the lean years and the glory years. We know what it was like losing game after game. You should listen to what Buddy Rich says. He has been watching Bulldog football since the early 50's. He could tell you the similarities and differences of Toby Webb and Coach Gaster. He could tell you about when Tom Knotts was Albemarle's starting QB. He can tell you about Dave Holcomb....and Tom Eanes. You should probably learn to accept the fact that some of us knows the program like the back of our hand.

Last edited:
The absolute most distraught time for an Albemarle football fan would have been the two year reign of Roger Bost (later the HC at Statesville). 0-20 and absolutely terrible in 1974 and 1975 after the resignation of a coach that I thought could have taken the program to a very competitive point. A 3A school with 2A numbers and no JV team playing very tough competition.

Albemarle would lose to West Stanly (20-14), West Montgomery (13-7), Salisbury (48-7), and North Rowan (13-12). With a 3-4 YVC record, Albemarle would stay home during the playoffs.

That Salisbury team was loaded! They rolled most everyone they played in the regular season. Lost to as good a defense at the 2A level I have seen in the semi-final to undefeated and eventual 2A state champion Thomasville (pre subdivided). West Stanly was also very good that season. May have been the best team they have fielded losing close games to very good teams.

That Salisbury team was loaded! They rolled most everyone they played in the regular season. Lost to as good a defense at the 2A level I have seen in the semi-final to undefeated and eventual 2A state champion Thomasville (pre subdivided). West Stanly was also very good that season. May have been the best team they have fielded losing close games to very good teams.

Very true, and anyone who read that comment and knew that year would have laughed at that original post. 80 percent of 2A would have lost to those same 4 teams.

The absolute most distraught time for an Albemarle football fan would have been the two year reign of Roger Bost (later the HC at Statesville). 0-20 and absolutely terrible in 1974 and 1975 after the resignation of a coach that I thought could have taken the program to a very competitive point. A 3A school with 2A numbers and no JV team playing very tough competition.

The 1970's were awful for Albemarle. Three winless seasons. Dave Bright somewhat corrected the ship. Dave would later become a respected principal.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Very true, and anyone who read that comment and knew that year would have laughed at that original post. 80 percent of 2A would have lost to those same 4 teams.

EE what I find hilarious is that you are now putting yourself in a group with Buddy sway follower etc who are huge fans of AHS. You are nowhere near them. You have been for shuttering AHS more of a NS fan than anything have referred to AHS as thugs full of gangs etc. gtfo

My comment in reference to that year was they took some lumps you learn from them. Are they fun no at anytime as a coach are you happy with them no. One thing I know from asking you questions repeatedly that you seem to skip over is that one you were probably never apart of a locker room unless maybe as a water boy two you have not lived here for some time, probably couldn't name 5 kids at AHS without help from max preps etc.

The conversation has moved on multiple times and you repeatedly come back with some stupid ass bs that makes no sense.

Please do not insult buddy sway follower etc and put your name anywhere near them. You have yet to state any credibility but yet you try to attack mine when in fact you dont have any. Do me a favor unless you are personally willing to come talk to me face to face do not comment towards me or on anything I post. I am at just about every event for AHS not hard to find.

In regards to the history of AHS I am fascinated to learn about it. I love this area and this school, unlike you I have kids here and active in the development of numerous kids in the area. I enjoy commenting on here to hear what buddy follower away etc have to say. You cupcake are about as credible as Hillary clinton in front of a microphone.

Have a good day.

Had a chance to see Salisbury this last season and they are still very athletic and solid. During Bball season they had a spat with north Rowan that cost them a lot but you could see them very easily getting back to that stage.

Wow that is very tough. I am hoping as Mason continues to build the program that we can get some of these other kids back involved. We have some very very athletic kids just playing basketball and not playing football. They would make a big difference I think.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
EE what I find hilarious is that you are now putting yourself in a group with Buddy sway follower etc who are huge fans of AHS. You are nowhere near them. You have been for shuttering AHS more of a NS fan than anything have referred to AHS as thugs full of gangs etc. gtfo

My comment in reference to that year was they took some lumps you learn from them. Are they fun no at anytime as a coach are you happy with them no. One thing I know from asking you questions repeatedly that you seem to skip over is that one you were probably never apart of a locker room unless maybe as a water boy two you have not lived here for some time, probably couldn't name 5 kids at AHS without help from max preps etc.

The conversation has moved on multiple times and you repeatedly come back with some stupid ass bs that makes no sense.

Please do not insult buddy sway follower etc and put your name anywhere near them. You have yet to state any credibility but yet you try to attack mine when in fact you dont have any. Do me a favor unless you are personally willing to come talk to me face to face do not comment towards me or on anything I post. I am at just about every event for AHS not hard to find.

In regards to the history of AHS I am fascinated to learn about it. I love this area and this school, unlike you I have kids here and active in the development of numerous kids in the area. I enjoy commenting on here to hear what buddy follower away etc have to say. You cupcake are about as credible as Hillary clinton in front of a microphone.

Have a good day.

I would watch your mouth. I'm sure the AHS Principal does not like classless comments from a 14-11 coach.

Had a chance to see Salisbury this last season and they are still very athletic and solid. During Bball season they had a spat with north Rowan that cost them a lot but you could see them very easily getting back to that stage.

In 1996, Salisbury was as bad as the 2016 AHS team. Salisbury was horrible for about 10 years until they got a coach who corrected the ship.

Of course you were in Ohio then and would not know these things.

I would watch your mouth. I'm sure the AHS Principal does not like classless comments from a 14-11 coach.

Once again your still irrelevant keep attacking and making yourself look great. See you see 14-11 from a very young team that happened to still win the Conf tourney ship lol. But you missed the 18-10 regional semi final team and the 23-4 season. ;) it's ok though I know facts hurt your feelings. You need to check the history compared to the last 3 years then come at me with something. But knowing the history like you do I'm sure you already know plenty of school records have been broken the last 3 yrs. lol good day sir.

Oh and for the record I am very very proud of that 14-11 team. See we played almost the first half of the season with out 2 key starters. They overcame some great adversity that came with us playing against tough comp. such as sun valley, Salisbury and Monroe.

See if you want to compete against the best teams for a state title you must learn how to compete with them.

Like I said you are more than welcome to come talk to me in person. I am done with this.

Oh and for the record I am very very proud of that 14-11 team. See we played almost the first half of the season with out 2 key starters. They overcame some great adversity that came with us playing against tough comp. such as sun valley, Salisbury and Monroe.

See if you want to compete against the best teams for a state title you must learn how to compete with them.

Like I said you are more than welcome to come talk to me in person. I am done with this.

You really need to learn how to relax and control your temper. Not one person has defended your position on this thread. Something you really should think about.

Reactions: atucker2

Seriously, where in Ohio did you coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT