Sept 27 @ Lake Norman
Oct 4 vs Cox Mill
Oct 11 @ West Cabarrus
Oct 18 @ South Iredell
Oct 25 vs Mooresville
Nov 1 @ Concord

Stepping out on a limb and saying AL Brown goes no worse than 8-2 on the season

Reactions: 84k
What are the chances of Kannapolis beating Northwest in 2024? Would like to see Kannapolis return to glory.

That game might get interesting. NW Cabarrus didn’t look to have many seniors. So they may be tough to deal with again this next year.
NW Cabarrus has lost a couple of their stud defensive guys and they have to replace their QB. But Morman is a heck of a coach and will have them coached up. Should be a really good game.

Not sure, but I could see the admin trying to negotiate a change in location if possible.

Aug 23 @ West Rowan
Aug 30 @ NW Cabarrus
Sept 6 Bye
Sept 13 vs South Rowan
Sept 20 vs Hickory Ridge
Sept 27 @ Lake Norman
Oct 4 vs Cox Mill
Oct 11 @ West Cabarrus
Oct 18 @ South Iredell
Oct 25 vs Mooresville
Nov 1 @ Concord

So only losing to lake Norman and Mooresville?

Possibly but I think Mooresville would be one. After thinking more one this. I should went with ALB going from 6-4 to 8-2. 7-3 being realistic goal.
About time they got back to being good. I'm just not sure I see them beating more than six of those teams. Maybe five. They run an unimaginative offense. They zone block everything. Of course people just fall for it I guess

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Aug 23 @ West Rowan
Aug 30 @ NW Cabarrus
Sept 6 Bye
Sept 13 vs South Rowan
Sept 20 vs Hickory Ridge
Sept 27 @ Lake Norman
Oct 4 vs Cox Mill
Oct 11 @ West Cabarrus
Oct 18 @ South Iredell
Oct 25 vs Mooresville
Nov 1 @ Concord

1. I will say West Rowan, South Rowan, Concord, West Cabarrus, and South Iredell are winnable

2. Northwest, Hickory Ridge, Lake Norman, Cox Mill are even match ups on paper, but will see what Kannapolis can do.

3. Kannapolis will be a big underdog in that game.

AL Brown did have a good JV season last year. Could they be bringing in some upcoming studs on Varsity. Maybe 84K can fill us in on this one. I know the QB and RB is really good and will have the experience.

I like the direction ALB is going personally - They will be my personal favorite to win conference outside of Mooresville

ALB RB is the the real deal. He is a stud and he one of the fastest players on this team n maybe last few years. ALB JV was solid and Coaching staff is the real deal. I think this past yr we seen the potential for them but they failed to win a few games but I was at both of the ALB vs Mooresville games and Both were instant classics with ALB should have won the playoff match up but made few mistakes n lost.

ALB will be just fine I personally think 7-9 wins are in the realm of possibility this season if they play up to the ALB expectations imo

AL Brown did have a good JV season last year. Could they be bringing in some upcoming studs on Varsity. Maybe 84K can fill us in on this one. I know the QB and RB is really good and will have the experience.
And I will add to what Chris said. And they have some good starters coming back from last year‘s team. Like btango said, the first three games will be critical of how the season goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT