ADVERTISEMENT

ac reynolds vs south iredell

Trust me if your not used to it it can change the way your muscle get oxygen I've done it before when I played it may not be much but it's enough tried to find some film on reynolds but can't find much what's the defense like heard front 7 are good not so much secondary

reynolds is going to have to put pressure on their qb no doubt. i do believe thats one big key for the rockets. when we do that our secondary will be fine. the same goes for s iredell though. ill tell you this if our qb has time it will be a very long night for s iredells secondary.

reynolds is going to have to put pressure on their qb no doubt. i do believe thats one big key for the rockets. when we do that our secondary will be fine. the same goes for s iredell though. ill tell you this if our qb has time it will be a very long night for s iredells secondary.
Alex flinn is very good. Smart qb and doesn't hurt his team.

how about one of y’all ACR posters keep us flat landers updated during the game on Friday night? i cant seem to find live stream radio available. tia

to all you south iredell fans coming up the mountain tomorrow for the game have a safe trip and happy thanksgiving. good luck and lets pray for an injury free game. go green

to all you south iredell fans coming up the mountain tomorrow for the game have a safe trip and happy thanksgiving. good luck and lets pray for an injury free game. go green
Rocketfan thanks man happy thanksgiving to you too let' hope an injury free and fun game good luck to you

thanks shelby good luck to you guys as well. your drive for 5 is still alive. that would be an amazing feat.

ACR has shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties and darn near did it by calling a pass at the end of the half instead of running the ball.

Worst officiated game I've seen all yr reynolds is good but every time south has big play there' a penalty good luck to ya

At least we have a next week. Go back to Mama’s basement and get her to bring you some milk and cookies to balm your wounds.

How bout you kiss it I'm a grown man I tried being respectful but no y'll keep coming so hope ya get wat you deserve next week

No you weren’t. You had some backed compliment and an excuse. I’m a grown ass man too. So what.

WOW whats all this trash talk. it was a hard fought game. yes i think the stripes made sum bad calls both ways though. i thought s iredell had a good game plan. it just didnt play out for them.the main difference in th game was our offensive line wore their defensive line down and in th third n fourth quarters we started to hammer the ball right up th middle on them. wasnt as much scoring as i thought there wud be. both defenses made it hard on the offenses. very classy at the end of the game when both squads came together to pray at midfield. my hats off to both coaching staffs. great game to watch. go green

Reactions: GG4BAMA
Congrats to the rockets on the win tonight tried keeping up on score stream looked like a tight game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT