ADVERTISEMENT

8 TEAMS IN THE WEST, VOTE FOR 4 TEAMS TO MOVE ON

Which of the 4 teams moves on to round 4. Only Pick 4 Teams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
#9 Murphy (8-4) at #1 Eastern Randolph (10-0)

#12 North Rowan (8-3) at #4 Robbinsville (8-3)

#6 Thomasville (9-2) at #3 Mitchell (10-2)

#7 Starmount (8-4) at #2 Mount Airy (12-0)
Which of the 4 teams moves on to round 4.
Please vote for 1 team from the chart above for the percentage to work out to 100 % per game. VOTE one team BY CHART above.

Voters are anonymous. Matchups are listed below.

Last edited:
If each voter is voting one team from each matchup the percentage of each matchup should be 100 percent total as in Thomasville at Mitchell is. Check your votes by the matchups below and vote one from each matchup. Please vote 1 team from chart below

Last edited:
If each voter is voting one team from each matchup the percentage of each matchup should be 100 percent total as in Thomasville at Mitchell is. Check your votes by the matchups below and vote one from each matchup.

Oh well someone has voted and #6 Thomasville (9-2) at #3 Mitchell (10-2) are now off by 2 %.... You can go back and change votes to come out one vote per game.

Last edited:
If each voter is voting one team from each matchup the percentage of each matchup should be 100 percent total as in Thomasville at Mitchell is. Check your votes by the matchups below and vote one from each matchup. Please vote 1 team from chart below

54 total voters but 56 voted between ER and Murphy so 2 people voted for both.
So they're ether looking for a tie , messing with you or have a learning disability.

Not so simple
You have Murphy playing North Rowan and rville playing er
Not if they follow directions and go be the play chart below the voting chart.
I have posted twice to go by the chart plus most should know who plays who. Also, they can go back and change votes to correct if they voted wrong. They just need to click on change vote and vote over going by the chart below showing actual matchups. By the time I noticed Murphy was in the wrong place 8 people had voted and it would not let me change places so I put the chart directions below and as I said it was only 4 games and I would have thought everyone including me knew who played who and I voted correctly. My bad for putting them in the wrong place so just click change vote and vote by the chart below if you don't know who plays who.

Last edited:
62 voters...
Mitchell/Thomasville 60
Mt Airy/ Starmount 58
Robbinsville/ North Rowan 60
Murphy/ Eastern Randolph 65

While you have some not voting in every game you've got 3 now voting for both Murphy & ER...
I believe you've lost control of your classroom 🙃

62 voters...
Mitchell/Thomasville 60
Mt Airy/ Starmount 58
Robbinsville/ North Rowan 60
Murphy/ Eastern Randolph 65

While you have some not voting in every game you've got 3 now voting for both Murphy & ER...
I believe you've lost control of your classroom 🙃
Some students in my classroom don't follow directions very well. LOL.. Also, the matchup has been listed for all matchups on threads all week. ;) :D

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT