ADVERTISEMENT

71st @ Scotland (GAME DAY)

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
In a re match of the East Regional 4a final from last year the 71st Falcons travel to
Pate Stadium to take on the Scots. Scotland won that one last year after losing in the regular
season to the Falcons. The 2 teams have one common opponent in Hoke County.
71st lost 21-14, while Scotland beat the bucks 21-3 just last week. Scotland defensively
has been pretty good with a very aggressive style while there are many ??? on the offensive side of the ball. Thoughts, Comments, Predictions
GO SCOTS

Nothing suggest this game will be much different than the last time they played. One team is much better the other is not. Scots 35 - 71st 7. If #3 starts at qb that big jumbotron might get some extra work.

Scots finally found their QB. Can he do the same when the other team has film on him and can game play for him. 71st got surprised tonight, no one else will.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Scots finally found their QB. Can he do the same when the other team has film on him and can game play for him. 71st got surprised tonight, no one else will.
And you think the Scots should be worried??? NOT!!!! Bring the Smoke Raider Bait!!!!

No one got found , all us coach’s here have talked
It all season, maybe The coach wanted to save some ware on his body til now . It will just give opponent’s one more threat to account for opening up things for everyone.. also his playbook will only expand. Wall has played only 2 games as Scotlands varsity qb. Butler, 71st

And you think the Scots should be worried??? NOT!!!! Bring the Smoke Raider Bait!!!!
Don't expect anyone to be worried at all. Just common sense that the results may not be as good when a team prepare for him. Or they may be the same. There will be plenty of smoke for sure Nov 8 green and gold smoke.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
RC by 30 or more. As they say the Raiders gonna go get some nothing personal...
You want to place a wager on that. I know plenty of folks in rc that can hold the money. My cousin starred for the raiders back in the day we can leave it with him.

You want to place a wager on that. I know plenty of folks in rc that can hold the money. My cousin starred for the raiders back in the day we can leave it with him.

I might have a little extra on my EBT he can hold the card...

Don't expect anyone to be worried at all. Just common sense that the results may not be as good when a team prepare for him. Or they may be the same. There will be plenty of smoke for sure Nov 8 green and gold smoke.
We'll be a waiting

What happened to 71st? Why they so bad?
That's a good question!!! They are in danger of not making the playoffs. Their last 3 games, Swett, Richmond, and Britt. Swett is a win, Richmond is a lost, and Britt is a toss-up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT