ADVERTISEMENT

#6 Plymouth (9-5) at # 1 North Duplin (13-0)

Who wins?

• Plymouth

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • North Duplin

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
Um, these two haven't played each other in 10 years. Last time was 2007 in the State Championship. ND doesn't like to pass and Plymouth has of late has limited the run. Should be a close one. I'll take the Vikings by 2. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION!

ND played at Plymouth 2014 against a strong Plymouth team Think yall will enjoy our field with bright lights and sideline wide enougt for players and coaches..lol. North Duplin has not had to pass much and Plymouth is finishing strong. Should be a great atmosphere for the Eastern Finials. Bring a crowd...

I stand corrected. 2014 was the year I got hurt and was unable to broadcast Viking games. Thanks for the correction jh60. We still have skinny sidelines but we have new lights. At least now you can see how to get around. Good luck and we will see you Friday night.

It's quite ironic that these two meet 10 years later after the initial state title match which state title implications on the line. This one will be very interesting now knowing that ND doesn't pass much. This game comes down to two things: Defense and Coaching. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm nervous about this one lol, BUT, I have to go with my home team.

Vikings by 6

Just for humor here is my 2 cents worth of what teenagers will do on a given night. North Duplin 20 Plymouth 13. Same as '07 but really believe it's ND's year and will be as exciting as '07.

In '07 these 2 were powerhouses and i believe they are peaking at the right time. It will be another classic. Only difference is this time both teams will be at full strength. I am lucky enough to watch it and I hope the rebels win and represent the east in Raleigh.
I say nd 35 Plymouth 28

Reactions: jh60
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT