ADVERTISEMENT

5 fridays until kickoff!!!

You know what's funny is NC used the same mail on ballot procedures they have for years.

And those same mail in ballots nominated an absolute moron for Lt. Governor.
By Moron you mean a person that had this opinion when 200 people a day were getting the virus? Besides if you cheat to much it might be way to obvious!!! Get yourself a good evening of CNN in and they will tell you how to respond. I am sorry but I do not want to hear the data and research was not in!!! Why would the rest of the world want US citizens to become weak and scared;)?

By Moron you mean a person that had this opinion when 200 people a day were getting the virus? Besides if you cheat to much it might be way to obvious!!! Get yourself a good evening of CNN in and they will tell you how to respond. I am sorry but I do not want to hear the data and research was not in!!! Why would the rest of the world want US citizens to become weak and scared;)?

I hear Food Lion has tinfoil on sale. Might want some to prepare for your next conspiracy.

Cooper said the issues for some children extend beyond the classroom, noting that they provide everything from reliable meals to socialization. He also said schools can become a safety net for those vulnerable children.
“Teachers have the chance to identify abuse, hunger and homelessness,” he said.
Cooper said the key component to reopening schools is ensuring safety protocols are strictly followed to further minimize the spread of the virus.

well elections are over back to school with same logic some of us have been saying all along
Ain't that what we have been saying the whole time?

Some folk on here gonna be so mad cause school is starting back..lol

You would be wrong.

Do you realize only 25 of the 115 school districts in the state aren't offering in person learning. My understanding is not much is going to change either way.

If only you knew half as much as you think.

Thomasville was set to return anyway...some this coming Monday and the rest two weeks later. Nothing changed in their board meeting last night.
They will be A week, B week. So, half the kids in person at a time.

The challenge for them will be transportation and, as a small system, providing both in person and remote learning at the same time.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Your point was lost when you tossed out your conspiracy theories.

When you have evidence and support we'll talk. Baseless assumptions don't fly in reality.

Last edited:
You would be wrong.

Do you realize only 25 of the 115 school districts in the state aren't offering in person learning. My understanding is not much is going to change either way.

If only you knew half as much as you think.

Why do you believe to know it all?????? Who are you???? Do you not work? Your on this site more then a stay at home mom. Why are you on a football message board not speaking any football knowledge? What school do you coach or pull for? I believe the mods have let you go this far.

Why do you believe to know it all?????? Who are you???? Do you not work? Your on this site more then a stay at home mom. Why are you on a football message board not speaking any football knowledge? What school do you coach or pull for? I believe the mods have let you go this far.

As you sling election conspiracies on another thread.

I work for myself bucko. I love high school football. Always have. Don't have a team. Follow teams in the MVC and NWC. You'd know that if you would read.

You need to check yourself too.

As you sling election conspiracies on another thread.

I work for myself bucko. I love high school football. Always have. Don't have a team. Follow teams in the MVC and NWC. You'd know that if you would read.

You need to check yourself too.

Work for yourself? Great news, I do as well. Again why are you on this site 24/7, proclaiming to be god? Just relax take a few days off, expand your business. Maybe enjoy sometime with your husband or wife? Schools going back to in person learning 4 days a week. Football season is starting in a few days.

I'm golden brother. My business is golden. Show me where I said I was a God?

Funny this bill apparently doesn't apply to charter schools.

Looks like ole Berger has fooled ya again.

Last edited:
I don't know his first name but I think his last name is Cooper.?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT