ADVERTISEMENT

3A West Semifinals: West Rowan-Charlotte Catholic (Vote for winner)

Who wins?

• West Rowan

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Charlotte Catholic

Votes: 47 74.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thinking about going to this game. Or should I go to the weddington and Northwest game.

I'm thinking about going to this game. Or should I go to the weddington and Northwest game.

Weddington/NW Cabarrus is the de facto Championship game in my opinion. From what I read, WR is big in the trenches and pounds the rock, which plays to CC's strengths so CC should come away with a victory. Should be a good show in Matthews on Friday, come support the green machine!

Reactions: Crr1968
Weddington/NW Cabarrus is the de facto Championship game in my opinion. From what I read, WR is big in the trenches and pounds the rock, which plays to CC's strengths so CC should come away with a victory. Should be a good show in Matthews on Friday, come support the green machine!
I wouldn't count out Watauga County. That offense they run is unreal.

Catholic won’t give West Rowan the ball at the 50 like Crest did all night. Catholic wins by 30+ West Rowan runs 4 plays..

best all around game against a good opponent all year for Catholic. Hard to believe as an 8 seed we will get a third and fourth round game at home

OK, point is rather have a home game than go to Renolds (mostly BC I won't see the game at AC BC of work considerations)

OK, point is rather have a home game than go to Renolds (mostly BC I won't see the game at AC BC of work considerations)
Yes we know that feeling well ,come in 2nd in the scc and spend most of the playoffs on the road . It’s cold as hell in the mountains at night this time of year. Congrats on the home game and good luck. The 3A/AA crowns will be in the SCC again !

Reactions: CCougarsfan
Great win for our young men last night. Great crowd too with tons of alumni all around.
10th straight regional final for Catholic. 10th straight season with double digit wins and 17th time in last 18 years.
Will try to go to 5th title game in 6 years and I think 11th overall. Tough challenge ahead, but glad it's at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT