ADVERTISEMENT

3A 3A Boys Basketball Thread

North Iredell 58 Hickory 53 in OT. A great high school game and a tough one to lose, but NI played extremely well and defended their basket well tonight. They will be a tough out for anyone they face.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
THEY PRESS AND RUN AND GUN ALL GAME. THEY PLAY 10 PLAYERS. WELL COACHED TOO!

Central Cabarrus absolutely crushed a really good Stuart Cramer team last night 91-38. Unbelievable in my eyes. Will Kelly has been dropping 40 ppg by himself the second half of the season. For CC to hold them to 38 as a team is crazy.

Press and run is it. Essentially (5) guards on the floor at all times.

Central Cabarrus absolutely crushed a really good Stuart Cramer team last night 91-38. Unbelievable in my eyes. Will Kelly has been dropping 40 ppg by himself the second half of the season. For CC to hold them to 38 as a team is crazy.

Press and run is it. Essentially (5) guards on the floor at all time!
I believe it was 68-20 at halftime. The running clock held them down under the 100 mark.

Central cabarrus (30-0) against west Charlotte (20-9) this week .. this CC team is fun to watch .. might beat WC by 20

I'll take the Vikings -20 all day long and haven't seen WC play this year and it doesn't matter.
LOL. CC padded its record vs. Weak teams and running score vs. Undermanned teams. WC simply outcoached, and outplayed CC tonight. No surprise to me. WC losses were vs. Really good teams.

Good call. No shame in being wrong once in a while.
No shame at all. CC is a really good team. 30-1 and state final four with a team of primarily underclassmen is a big achievement. I just noted CC vs. Butler earlier in the year as I follow Butler basketball too. CC got up big but was unable to just run away and hide like some of these other scores. CC also couldnt decimate Sun valley nor covenant day, That showed that the are good but take advantage of mismatched teams. If CC/WC were a tuesday/thursday tilt id have gone CC. but a tuesday/sat gave WC well than enough time to be mentally, and physically prepared. WC is coached very well. This is their 2nd state final in 4 years.

IF CC can get a big or two they will be nearly unstoppable with their style of play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT