ADVERTISEMENT

2SENSE

LOL, I told him the wheels was knocked of that bandwagon but he still won't admit how wrong he was! I think his original prediction was 31-7 Shelby

It is apparent that you two actually have no clue about the game of football. When the losing team has the ball at midfield down by 6 with 3 minutes to go it is NOT a dismantling. It's a great game. Witherspoon scores on a 50 yard breakaway and 2 field goals. The last TD we had to throw everything we could and he got through for a score. I understand the frustrations in Morganton but grow up.

Reactions: my_2cents
72, love you buddy but understand this.... Shelby was beat by the better team. If the reigning 4 time champs are beat in the finals they have been dismantled!

lol two fans of teams who are nowhere to be found trying to talk junk and hop on the Hibriten bandwagon. Heck, Gregg didn't even want to admit what school he graduated from last week he was so embarrassed!:D

Reactions: 72 State Champion
It is apparent that you two actually have no clue about the game of football. When the losing team has the ball at midfield down by 6 with 3 minutes to go it is NOT a dismantling. It's a great game. Witherspoon scores on a 50 yard breakaway and 2 field goals. The last TD we had to throw everything we could and he got through for a score. I understand the frustrations in Morganton but grow up.

72 telling it like is. Dismantling? haha

Congratulations to your Lions 72. A good season but I know the expectations are always high in Shelby (unlike Morganton and over at West Caldwell). I have little doubt Shelby will be right back here next year playing for another title.

Reactions: 72 State Champion
72 telling it like is. Dismantling? haha

Congratulations to your Lions 72. A good season but I know the expectations are always high in Shelby (unlike Morganton and over at West Caldwell). I have little doubt Shelby will be right back here next year playing for another title.
You're an absolute joke! You hop on everyone's bandwagon to to be able to conversate ! You and some, and repeat SOME, because most Shelby fans have class, but some show absolutely no class! If these two lined up and played again it would be the same result. The best team won, the other went home...... deal with it! And to speak of next year, Hibriten will be right there waiting for them, Hibriten has the younger team and may be even better next year

You and some, and repeat SOME, because most Shelby fans have class, but some show absolutely no class!

You are one to talk about class Gregg. I haven't seen a lick of class from you yet, just a bunch of bandwagon trash talking about a team that isn't even your team.

I congratulated Hibriten on their win like I said I would. I'm happy for their real fans and their community, that was a big win for them last night.

As I told you before, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just watching some good high school teams play football and giving my thoughts on a message board.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
You are one to talk about class Gregg. I haven't seen a lick of class from you yet, just a bunch of bandwagon trash talking about a team that isn't even your team.

I congratulated Hibriten on their win like I said I would. I'm happy for their real fans and their community, that was a big win for them last night.

As I told you before, I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just watching some good high school teams play football and giving my thoughts on a message board.
You're just so full of S#@# ! Everyone knows you're a poser, someone whose been banned before and came back on a new account. You were so butthurt over Hibriten beating Shelby that you immediately jumped on the East Duplin bandwagon which is fine because I think you jinx whatever bandwagon you're on. I got better things to do than being on here arguing with someone who evidently doesn't have a clue. How many people who say they live in South Carolina travel to North Carolina to watch a different team each week? I'm sorry but that doesn't sound right. Yeah sure you're gonna travel nearly 5 hours to watch the Hibriten/N-C game that you said you watched. It's at least 4 1/2 hours from Summerville SC to Lenoir NC. You really know how to stretch the BS!

You're an absolute joke! You hop on everyone's bandwagon to to be able to conversate ! You and some, and repeat SOME, because most Shelby fans have class, but some show absolutely no class! If these two lined up and played again it would be the same result. The best team won, the other went home...... deal with it! And to speak of next year, Hibriten will be right there waiting for them, Hibriten has the younger team and may be even better next year
I’m a Tarheel too, brother. And don’t want to jump into your argument. But conversate is not a word. It’s converse.
Sorry. Just one of my pet peeves.

Reactions: Horse10
You're just so full of S#@# ! Everyone knows you're a poser, someone whose been banned before and came back on a new account. You were so butthurt over Hibriten beating Shelby that you immediately jumped on the East Duplin bandwagon which is fine because I think you jinx whatever bandwagon you're on. I got better things to do than being on here arguing with someone who evidently doesn't have a clue. How many people who say they live in South Carolina travel to North Carolina to watch a different team each week? I'm sorry but that doesn't sound right. Yeah sure you're gonna travel nearly 5 hours to watch the Hibriten/N-C game that you said you watched. It's at least 4 1/2 hours from Summerville SC to Lenoir NC. You really know how to stretch the BS!

lol, you are a clown. I'm not on any bandwagon. I don't care who wins. I said I graduated from Summerville High, never said I still lived there. Of course I'm living in NC if I'm going to NC high school games. And I've also never been banned from this site either. Where do you come up with this junk?

You got some issues man. Might wanna get them checked out.

Last edited:
You coming to UNC?

I don't know yet. I'll either be at it or the Havelock/Catholic game over at Duke. I was hoping one of these games would be at 7, but they both got scheduled at 3.

Probably will come see the Wallace-Rose game though at 7 regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT