ADVERTISEMENT

2A West Regional Final..Reidsville vs Brevard

Not saying that we will definitely be there, but will we have to follow the guidelines as to bags that are allowed to be brought in. I usually go for the whole day and carry extra blankets and clothes. When I looked at the guidelines for Carter Finley, the bags that they allow wont even hold a seat cushion. I did not go to last years game, so might have missed this change. The guideline for each stadium are posted on the NCHSAA web site.

Reactions: 1SWO1
It’s 10 dollars online.

I still call foul on that Tarboro game. That game was suspiciously dark couldn’t even see who had the ball. I swear they dimmed the lights.
$8 at the gate - I read that somewhere. If you want to pre-pay through NCHSAA website it's $10.

Reactions: 1SWO1
The Rams have a bad habit of going away from what is working in big games. Example, drop our qb straight back and we bomb MH for 3 scores. We role him out and balls fly everywhere. We fail to give Canada the ball last night, 13 for 85yds and we have a dog fight. He still got 6 1/2 yards per carry. MH rode their horse 30 for 175yds. Failing to use Canada cost us bad in the championship last year. It also kept us on pins and needles last night. As an offense we got it done but we have to stick to what is working. If they can't stop it, stay with it. Last night was a great game that everyone could learn from. Good Luck against Brevard!!!
Great commit I wish Mt Heritage had coming out throwing the ball our best receiver got very few touches.,and that damb catch Reidsville receiver caught is causing me to have nightmares.My son asked me did I see what I though I just saw unfortunately you did

Reactions: freshdl3
Great commit I wish Mt Heritage had coming out throwing the ball our best receiver got very few touches.,and that damb catch Reidsville receiver caught is causing me to have nightmares.My son asked me did I see what I though I just saw unfortunately you did

I thought you guys number 14 made a great catch in the end zone

Reactions: Heritage 84
Are you having nightmares about the one handed touchdown grab, or the miracle saving catch by #1 on what had to be the most bizarre play call on 3rd and 3 at the end of the game?

And by most bizarre, I mean the absolute _________ __________ _________ play call ever.

don't think NCHSAA allows live video of playoff games......Do know you can listen to the game via internet on reidsvilleradio.com...................

Thanks rambbq for the link. I think I will have both my laptops going, 1 for my SWO game and the other for the RAMS.

In case you are interested the SWO game is on: http://southwest.ezstream.com/

Reactions: rambbq
Are you having nightmares about the one handed touchdown grab, or the miracle saving catch by #1 on what had to be the most bizarre play call on 3rd and 3 at the end of the game?

And by most bizarre, I mean the absolute _________ __________ _________ play call ever.

Now, now. Can't we all just be nice. ;););););)

Reactions: brevard'04grad
I bumped into a Randleman player at Food Lion the other day. I expressed how disappointed in his team I was after their loss. I expressed how much I was looking forward to a Reidsville game 8 minutes from my house. He chuckled, but I bet he said harsh things about me under his breath.

Reactions: Rammer16
I thought you guys number 14 made a great catch in the end zone
He did but he didn't have a big game like he's capable of he usually picks off at least one pass a game and he's got the best set of hands you will see but Reidsville secondary played one hell of a game when we did compete a pass we got hit at the same time I wished we would have tryed to work the middle of the field more but overall we played about as good as we could Reidsville defence was the difference in the game and they also will be the reason Reidsville wins another state title these eastern boys think because they have a offensive line that averages 300lbs that they can run over Reidsville it's not going to happen.

Before thinking about the Eastern champs, Reidsville has to get past a red-hot Brevard team that has upset mindset after knocking off Randleman.

Only an upset for max preps adjusted rankings. Same argument everyone had about Pisgah getting the 1 seed in AA. No one actually believed that Randelman was better than Reidsville or probably even Mtn. Heritage, but the rankings set the playoffs. And this is not a knock on Randelman because they have a very good team and had a great season. Both A and AA played out and the top team on each side will host the Regional finals. I have said since first seeing Brevard at our first game that with their defense they would be a force to be reckoned with.

Randleman was ranked top 5 in a lot of polls coming into the playoffs. I would have liked to play Randleman, I had a sense their fans were extremely confident in playing Reidsville.

Randleman was ranked top 5 in a lot of polls coming into the playoffs. I would have liked to play Randleman, I had a sense their fans were extremely confident in playing Reidsville.
Bro randlemen was overated just like pisgah . That max preps is a joke, i could do lot better job then those chumps.

Only players from this years Reidsville team that even played more then a couple a snaps a game last year are 23, 30, 64, 5 and 1 plus the kicker..this team is very young and has exceeded all expectations...Reidsville advanced easily

Good news for Brevard fans: Brevard is picked to win by 4 points.

By the Asheville newspaper today.
. I just read that article. I will give the paper staff a pass on this one. With newspaper sales at all time low levels, they can’t upset the customers.
I responded via twitter....ratings are in paper, but that pick is 21 points away from the Simmons pick. You are not making up 21 points on Reidsville’s defense.

Reactions: TheMule
. I just read that article. I will give the paper staff a pass on this one. With newspaper sales at all time low levels, they can’t upset the customers.
I responded via twitter....ratings are in paper, but that pick is 21 points away from the Simmons pick. You are not making up 21 points on Reidsville’s defense.
my question is how did you get the asheville newspaper stories to come up on your computer......when I click it says you have to be a subscriber???

my question is how did you get the asheville newspaper stories to come up on your computer......when I click it says you have to be a subscriber???
. I was on my phone. I searched Reidsville on twitter and clicked the link in the tweet.

Listen up guys seen both teams play if the rams bring it its over. Brevard will not be able to run on your defense, put pressure on their quarterback its over he will throw interceptions. Dont think i have missed a prediction all season long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT