ADVERTISEMENT

2A upsets Chambers

This is not aming at you, but it's amazing how one innocent post can turn into a heated conversation. Its just a report of how much homework was exposed on Chambers during the 7 on 7 - nothing serious for anyone to take 1,000mg of Tylenol. For someone to feel threaten or embarrassed is nonsense. It's like the whole world goes psychotic when information is made public. Let's all remember to take a deep breath and think before we type. Social media can be a powerful tool, but let's use it for good and not get caught up in unnecessary drama.

I mean, it's not that this could ever have a chance to be placed on the schedule, but seriously and be honest, can you imagine if Chambers destroyed a football team like Desoto or North Shore out of Texas on a 7 on 7?! The entire sports world would be shook and this conversation would've definitely gotten out of control. And who knows, maybe Elon Musk would've swooped in and become the owner. Just a wild thought, but hey, anything is possible in the world of high school football these days. What do you think would've happened? Let me know in the comments below!
I think what angers people the most. Is that you actually believe seven on seven matters. Is that you actually believe it takes the place of your 2 a team getting their face team getting their face mask broken when they get run over by One of the five techniques from Chambers. You'll never stand back there and throw the ball on them. But here's what you are what you are is what's wrong with football these days. And why nobody gives a shit about watching it except for the people who don't care. But you know what it's still going to be played by the same animalistic raised roughly slightly crazy dudes at the top level. And that's okay. Point is your little to 18 no matter who they are aren't playing with chambers. And the fact that you even think that it would matter or that it matters or that it could happen. Kind of shows what's wrong with the attitude towards football. Like I said support that North Carolina State player of the year You know that girl that won it for flag football. She'll be a hell of a fan one day. Should be a fan of the dude she's scared to talk to because she thinks he might hurt her. It's a real man's game. Not some dog crap that you are advocating.

The thing that you still fail to realize is that 7-on-7 means n o t h i n g.
Tell me these Chamber crew wouldnt run to the comments faster than Usain Bolt if they beat a Texas team...... you avoid that statement.

I think what angers people the most. Is that you actually believe seven on seven matters. Is that you actually believe it takes the place of your 2 a team getting their face team getting their face mask broken when they get run over by One of the five techniques from Chambers. You'll never stand back there and throw the ball on them. But here's what you are what you are is what's wrong with football these days. And why nobody gives a shit about watching it except for the people who don't care. But you know what it's still going to be played by the same animalistic raised roughly slightly crazy dudes at the top level. And that's okay. Point is your little to 18 no matter who they are aren't playing with chambers. And the fact that you even think that it would matter or that it matters or that it could happen. Kind of shows what's wrong with the attitude towards football. Like I said support that North Carolina State player of the year You know that girl that won it for flag football. She'll be a hell of a fan one day. Should be a fan of the dude she's scared to talk to because she thinks he might hurt her. It's a real man's game. Not some dog crap that you are advocating.
While I appreciate your efforts, I cant seem to know where to take a pause before reading your next sentence. Anyhow, are you "most people" or are you talking on behalf of "most people" without telling me that you actually got this information from "most people"?

Let me tell you, this 2A team will not come close to playing Chambers before the year 3024. Yes, you read that right. 3024. That's more than a thousand years away. I can't even wrap my head around it. That's insane. The point is that they left Chambers with more homework than expected. Why would you even bring that up?

So let's just agree to not say that again, okay? Trust me, it's for the greater good.

Next time you accuse me of fake news, just remember, I'm not CNN, I'm just your friendly neighborhood football fan.

Tell me these Chamber crew wouldnt run to the comments faster than Usain Bolt if they beat a Texas team...... you avoid that statement.
We would all sit here and tell all the Chambers fans the same darn thing... its practice drill, with little meaning outside of getting passing down reps with no rush. it means close to absolutely nothing when it comes to fan talk.

We would all sit here and tell all the Chambers fans the same darn thing... its practice drill, with little meaning outside of getting passing down reps with no rush. it means close to absolutely nothing when it comes to fan talk.
Please STOP! This is premeditated. Recall the extent to which Chambers used to discuss "We Coming" prior to the investigation. Currently, the community is as silent as a Hollywood cricket field. In the upcoming five years, your current tone will remain unchanged.

• Haha
Reactions: PagePirates44
Please STOP! This is premeditated. Recall the extent to which Chambers used to discuss "We Coming" prior to the investigation. Currently, the community is as silent as a Hollywood cricket field. In the upcoming five years, your current tone will remain unchanged.
What's premeditated. That you put a stupid post up. Because your idea of football is basketball on grass. Maybe if you would hold the ideals of football up high. You know physicality. Having a sack. Being a man. You wouldn't get your ass beat down so much. I guarantee you every good team in North Carolina don't give a piss about seven on seven.

What's premeditated. That you put a stupid post up. Because your idea of football is basketball on grass. Maybe if you would hold the ideals of football up high. You know physicality. Having a sack. Being a man. You wouldn't get your ass beat down so much. I guarantee you every good team in North Carolina don't give a piss about seven on seven.
You are aware that more people like basketball on grass than your grammar on NCPreps. And here you are, bashing your head against a skillet pan, not even knowing which 2A program I am talking about. That helps you non. So is Chambers going to end the season 10-0 or 17-0?

I coached a 1 win team to 7 on 7 victories over teams that went on to win state championships in their season. You want to know why 7 on 7 "upset victories" don't matter?

1. Many times top teams don't have their best individual players as they are out doing college camp visits or unofficial college visits with schools that are recruiting them.

2. Coaches are heavily rotating young players in and running new plays/schemes to see what does work and who can do what on certain calls/situations.

3. Some kids just aren't there because they have to work and support themselves and their families.

4. The head coach or offensive/defensive coordinators aren't there because they're an off campus coach and they have to work or they're on a summer vacation.

5. The perceived "much better" team takes their foot off the gas and sits their best players out and puts in the projected "JV" team to get some work together as a group.

I don't know if any of these apply to this situation, but that's why people are saying this great 2A upset doesn't mean a thing.

If you have a problem with the "old Chambers" by the way, those guys are long gone from the program. It reminds me of when teams would run the score up on Harding because of what Tommy Knotts did to them in the 1980s. Lol

You are aware that more people like basketball on grass than your grammar on NCPreps. And here you are, bashing your head against a skillet pan, not even knowing which 2A program I am talking about. That helps you non. So is Chambers going to end the season 10-0 or 17-0?
Rutledge. You are just proving your point. No football guy gives shit about grammar. We just whip your ass. You vag. Me sack. That's why you love 7 on 7. You loving that trans movement too I bet. Crazy is as Crazy does.

• Wow
This is not aming at you, but it's amazing how one innocent post can turn into a heated conversation. Its just a report of how much homework was exposed on Chambers during the 7 on 7 - nothing serious for anyone to take 1,000mg of Tylenol. For someone to feel threaten or embarrassed is nonsense. It's like the whole world goes psychotic when information is made public. Let's all remember to take a deep breath and think before we type. Social media can be a powerful tool, but let's use it for good and not get caught up in unnecessary drama.

I mean, it's not that this could ever have a chance to be placed on the schedule, but seriously and be honest, can you imagine if Chambers destroyed a football team like Desoto or North Shore out of Texas on a 7 on 7?! The entire sports world would be shook and this conversation would've definitely gotten out of control. And who knows, maybe Elon Musk would've swooped in and become the owner. Just a wild thought, but hey, anything is possible in the world of high school football these days. What do you think would've happened? Let me know in the comments below!
I haven’t read any posts where people are losing their minds and going crazy. This isnt heated, this is just simply disagreeing. There is a big difference. If you want to get excited over a 7 on 7 game thats ok. Good luck to your 2A school this year. I hope they can back up their skill players with some good playing in the trenches.

I haven’t read any posts where people are losing their minds and going crazy. This isnt heated, this is just simply disagreeing. There is a big difference. If you want to get excited over a 7 on 7 game thats ok. Good luck to your 2A school this year. I hope they can back up their skill players with some good playing in the trenches.
Please continue to share your opinion. Many people cant handle anything that doesnt shine a bright light on their team and it will always be that way.
I have always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt because I hope people will do the same with me.
You once posted the above statements

• Haha
2A teams alot of times can matchup with 4A teams in skill positions but depth and the trenches is what separates them.
Exactly!! This year Reidsville has what it takes to beat anybody as we did in 09-10! But usually we’re too small in the trenches. I remember playing Northern Guilford on our down years (meaning not best in 2A) they put like 70 up in the 4A ship I think off my head they beat us 35-14

Reactions: Champ_24
2A basketball last year was off the charts!!!! Reidsville,FC Northwood!!! It showed in the John Wall!!! Also Salisbury!!! 2A basketball this year is good too! Honestly seeing NM almost lose twice in the playoffs without Slim they lose to Tabor!! I think CC would’ve beat them and I think Reidsville would have too! Reidsville ranked 26 by maxpreps nationally as a 2A school? That says something

2A basketball last year was off the charts!!!! Reidsville,FC Northwood!!! It showed in the John Wall!!! Also Salisbury!!! 2A basketball this year is good too! Honestly seeing NM almost lose twice in the playoffs without Slim they lose to Tabor!! I think CC would’ve beat them and I think Reidsville would have too! Reidsville ranked 26 by maxpreps nationally as a 2A school? That says something
I thought we were talking about football.

Reactions: Chopper747
The 2A was Saint Paul’s. Richmond was also at the same session. I haven’t heard how it actually went.
Now that you have proved this guy wrong or perhaps blasted this guy on a public setting, waiting for him to show up is like waiting on a slow internet connection, or perhaps like waiting on the last drop of ketchup to come out of the bottle, or possibly like waiting on a snail to finish a marathon. You may be Ghosted!

Didn’t Lawndale Burns beat or come close to beating Chambers back during the Chambers title runs in 7 on 7? Many made a lot out of that. 7 on 7 means very little but it’s pretty entertaining to look at. Don’t know who this mystery team is, but I doubt there are many teams in 2A that could compete with Chambers in full pads. That’s not a knock on 2A ball, I’d personally love to see Reidsville or Monroe play Chambers.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel fan1
Now that you have proved this guy wrong or perhaps blasted this guy on a public setting, waiting for him to show up is like waiting on a slow internet connection, or perhaps like waiting on the last drop of ketchup to come out of the bottle, or possibly like waiting on a snail to finish a marathon. You may be Ghosted!
You’ve changed your name on these threads so many times, no one can keep up. Your post are also usually ignorant accompanied by a very low football IQ, So most likely, because of the consistency of just saying meaningless stupid stuff. You don’t carry a lot of credibility. While you probably believe people are laughing with you, they’re usually laughing at you. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂 Carry on 🤡🤡🤡

Didn’t Lawndale Burns beat or come close to beating Chambers back during the Chambers title runs in 7 on 7? Many made a lot out of that. 7 on 7 means very little but it’s pretty entertaining to look at. Don’t know who this mystery team is, but I doubt there are very few teams in 2A that could compete with Chambers in full pads. That’s not a knock on 2A ball, I’d personally love to see Reidsville or Monroe play Chambers.
Love it. You kept it positive. Great post my friend. You are very correct about what you said. I love the fact that in 2A, you'll see a close-knit community come together to support their team, with players who may not have the same resources as larger schools, but have heart and determination that can't be matched. On the other hand, 4A brings a whole new level of intensity, with larger schools and more resources, the competition is fierce and the stakes are high.

But no matter the size or level, one thing remains the same in high school football: the passion and love for the game. It's a sport that brings people together, creates lifelong friendships.

Love it. You kept it positive. Great post my friend. You are very correct about what you said. I love the fact that in 2A, you'll see a close-knit community come together to support their team, with players who may not have the same resources as larger schools, but have heart and determination that can't be matched. On the other hand, 4A brings a whole new level of intensity, with larger schools and more resources, the competition is fierce and the stakes are high.

But no matter the size or level, one thing remains the same in high school football: the passion and love for the game. It's a sport that brings people together, creates lifelong friendships.
Do you know what’s better than 2A football? It’s 2A football forums.

Do you know what’s better than 2A football? It’s 2A football forums.
Chambers may have not received as much recognition this time around and I apologize, but let me tell you, Chambers will always be Chambers and they bring their A-game every single time. So, I am beyond thrilled that you are finally giving them the spotlight they deserve in this astonishing conversation.

You know, when you're overwhelmed with emotions and that one tear just sneaks out and makes its way down your cheek? It may seem like a small thing, but it's such a powerful expression of how you may feel. Honestly, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Whether it's tears of joy, sadness, or even anger, those little drops hold so much meaning. So embrace your emotional tear runs and let them flow freely.

You're going to make me start tearing up just talking about it! This is so emotional and heartwarming. I am also blown away by your support for the movement of the above statement you made! Seriously, who knew I had such exceptional followers?! Your continuous support has already made a difference. Keep grinding and spreading love, positivity, and equality. You're showing your true colors, support, loyalty and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm intrigued!

Thanks

2A has the loudest and most homers to ever exist since time began.

They're like cowboy fans on steroids and HGH
Q: Are you defending their dreams or offended that Chambers was left with homework?

As I look back at the 7 on 7, I am reminded of the amazing athletes who came together and formed unstoppable moments. Folks may have had doubts at first, but the 2A determination and hard work brought them great hope towards this season. Today, I am I am sure those fans are proud to say that they are a part of that incredible program. So never underestimate the power of teamwork.

Additionally, if the 2A did well in the 7 on 7 against a GIANT(Chambers), they must be a great team! I guess we'll have to wait and see how they do this season. Maybe they'll surprise us and turn out to be even better than we thought!

I'm glad you're getting something out of it!. Let's tackle this week with the same passion. You are remarkable for thinking highly of them and the 2A organization.

They are going to continue pushing through.

Happy Monday!!!!!

This has to be the same dip shit that was on the 4A board earlier with his bipolar messages. Don't know dick about football.

Reactions: nepsy7
So you finally admit to your love for 2A football. Welcome aboard

When I'm over in 2A I get the same feeling I get when I pop the bubble wrap after opening the box.

I feel the same like when playing basket ball with all the 5'4" guys in Mexico and feel like an all star

• Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT