ADVERTISEMENT

Wayyy too early East contenders

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
Who’s going to be there at the end this season?

My guesses would be:

Northeastern
Nash Central

Maybes:

East Duplin
Wallace

Let’s hear your thoughts!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Just a maybe for East Duplin? Look y’all not flying under the radar last season was suppose to be a “rebuilding” year and yall were pretty solid I expect yall to be damn good this season

Reactions: CatScratchFever23
Who’s going to be there at the end this season?

My guesses would be:

Northeastern
Nash Central

Maybes:

East Duplin
Wallace

Let’s hear your thoughts!
I like Northeastern,East Duplin,Wallace as favorites.

James Rodgers and Nash Central definitely gotta keep an eye on them. Southeast Alamance was really young last year they could be a sleeper.

Princeton came on towards the end of the season they were young. SWO had some moments last season and had a really good JV Stallions could be back in the thick of things in 2A East aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: SWO-WA
Just a maybe for East Duplin? Look y’all not flying under the radar last season was suppose to be a “rebuilding” year and yall were pretty solid I expect yall to be damn good this season
We’d like to stay under the radar, please and thank you. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I'm thinking:

1a Nash Central
1b Northeastern

and East Duplin with good potential.

TD Pass, why you got ED as just a maybe?

I am unsure if the East Duplin fateful will say, but their offensive success depends on the Oline and a RB that will not settle for 3 yards when he can get 3.5.

How’s the Oline looking?

I thought the young back from a couple of years ago will be a senior this year.

I am unsure if the East Duplin fateful will say, but their offensive success depends on the Oline and a RB that will not settle for 3 yards when he can get 3.5.

How’s the Oline looking?

I thought the young back from a couple of years ago will be a senior this year.
Oline is going to be just fine. Maybe even one of our better ones. Big back will be a junior and has plenty of help around him. Even got some kids that move in our district this summer from a rival school. Lots of talent but still lots of juniors and under still starting but in my opinion I like ED against anyone in the east but that's just me.

Oline is going to be just fine. Maybe even one of our better ones. Big back will be a junior and has plenty of help around him. Even got some kids that move in our district this summer from a rival school. Lots of talent but still lots of juniors and under still starting but in my opinion I like ED against anyone in the east but that's just me.
I can agree with this.

Reactions: oldway55
How I'm feeling the East...

1. Northeastern
2. Nash Central
3. East Duplin
4. WRH
5. Clinton
6. Whiteville
7. SW Edgecombe
8. West Craven
9. James Kenan
10. Farmville

FYI: I prob have Clinton too high, but I think Coach Boykin will get them right by playoffs.

1. Northeastern
2. Nash Central
3. East Duplin
4. WRH
5. Clinton
6. Whiteville
7. SW Edgecombe
8. West Craven
9. James Kenan
10. Farmville

FYI: I prob have Clinton too high, but I think Coach Boykin will get them right by playoffs.
Yep that’s to high for us. Only 2 starters return a lot of new faces new staff it’s gonna be a work in progress.

JV could be good I believe. Name to get to know Gavin Miller.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKTigers0713champs

Go tell it off the mountain, under the hills, and all over

I think ED has potential. But it is unproven so far. Will have to break in a new QB and replace a lot of carries from last year. And a player or two that left the program. Will need to get better each week and avoid injuries, esp to the players that will play both ways in the games that matter.

1. Northeastern
2. Nash Central
3. East Duplin
4. WRH
5. Clinton
6. Whiteville
7. SW Edgecombe
8. West Craven
9. James Kenan
10. Farmville

From my friend in Clinton:

“We will be very young. Losing 4-5 senior starters to SC will hurt. Huge OLine. Great staff. New coaches were amazed at how poor the fundamentals were with returning players, and kids have told new coaches that if you weren’t a starter under old regime, you barely got worked with. Needless to say, Clinton will be lucky to win conference this year, but it won’t be for lack of effort or quality coaching”

ED qb has been putting in the work this summer from what I have seen from his dad, he seems to be at a different camp every week.

Reactions: UNC811
WRH started first two drives with fumbles but got rolling after that. Played two qbs but pretty sure 15 will be qb 1. Looks good moving and throwing. Did drop a couple exchanges. Rb’s are not an issue. Brown is a horse ( no pun intended). Lamb looks really good and fast. Good to see Lonnie back and he looks real good. Defense was rushing the line of scrimmage. ED , like ED does ran almost all the first qtr on their first drive and settled for field goal. Panthers have some athletes. 39 and 3 are probly as good RB duo ( along with us) as there is in the state.
ED qb complete enough passes to keep teams honest. One or the other could play for the eastern championship but got to give the nod to Northeastern to win the east

I just watched the WRH scrimmage on youtube as well as EDs. I am thinking WRH did not show everything the had being at least 3 of the teams there are on Wallaces schedule, ED, Havelock and Hoggard. Just kinda kept it vanilla. Looks like Brown bulked up some.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT