ADVERTISEMENT

2A East Predictions

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
3 games left to decide who represents the East in the State Championship.

Princeton vs. Wallace

East Duplin vs. Whiteville

I predict a Princeton/East Duplin Eastern Final with East Duplin winning and ED representing the East this year

Let’s hear your thoughts/ predictions!

I hope you are wrong, because i would like to see Wallace come back to Whiteville again. I am sure they would like to because it did not turn out verry well for them the last time.

Reactions: O&B Attack
Man that’s tough without picking with your heart. If WRH can get by Princeton I think they have a good chance of upsetting ED. If Princeton wins, I don’t think they beat ED. Can’t give ED/Whiteville to ED cause JP’s pack will play you as hard as anyone till the end but ED won’t flinch in big games.

I hope you are wrong, because i would like to see Wallace come back to Whiteville again. I am sure they would like to because it did not turn out verry well for them the last time.
Yep, that one of a few bad years over the last 40. Had graduated all of championships experience. No chemistry. JP is family around here but I don’t think pack beats panthers

Yep, that one of a few bad years over the last 40. Had graduated all of championships experience. No chemistry. JP is family around here but I don’t think pack beats panthers
You may be right, but we will give it our best shot and hope for the best. We may lose but we will not quit just like we didn't against HC when we were down 24 to 7 in the 4th quarter and look what happened.

I gonna go ahead at this stage and go with my dogs. 2 close games that could go either way. I'm going with wrh and ed to "get by" this week so we can have that dc showdown next week.

Alot of scenarios here:
Ed wins it be a regular season rematch between either wrh or Princeton.. with both games ending in one points differentials... One is to avenge a one point loss in a high scoring game 58-57 and a trip back to the scene of that game... And other is the regain the momentum from a 13-12 victory where their rivals will look to avenge a one point loss and a return trip back to the scene of that game...
Whiteville wins it be former coach vs former team and former players if they play Wallace (wrh posters can clear up the one about the players because was any of the boys jv players when jp was coaching?)
If they play Princeton then that leave jp seeking a victory over a former 1A foe that has tremendously improved for years...and Princeton seeking it's first 2A regional championship and possibly it's first state championship (again any prince-dawgs posters can clear this one up too)

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Alot of scenarios here:
Ed wins it be a regular season rematch between either wrh or Princeton.. with both games ending in one points differentials... One is to avenge a one point loss in a high scoring game 58-57 and a trip back to the scene of that game... And other is the regain the momentum from a 13-12 victory where their rivals will look to avenge a one point loss and a return trip back to the scene of that game...
Whiteville wins it be former coach vs former team and former players if they play Wallace (wrh posters can clear up the one about the players because was any of the boys jv players when jp was coaching?)
If they play Princeton then that leave jp seeking a victory over a former 1A foe that has tremendously improved for years...and Princeton seeking it's first 2A regional championship and possibly it's first state championship (again any prince-dawgs posters can clear this one up too)
None of the WRH kids were in High School when JP and coach Price were at Wallace. The seniors were in the 6th grade.
Cam Dalrymples class (2019) was the last of the kids that started under Price.

Reactions: dogs79
I think Northeastern is gonna represent the East and it’s not even close. Coach Moore NFL pedigree and the stalewaters can’t be stopped…..oh wait…..
Funny how you wrh posters always call us out for hating. I have come to the conclusion that all of you are liberals. Everything you guys complain about others doing is exactly what everyone of you do. Another thing, if us NE posters weren't up here posting then you guys would make jokes about how we disappear after losing. Its a lose lose situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Funny how you wrh posters always call us out for hating. I have come to the conclusion that all of you are liberals. Everything you guys complain about others doing is exactly what everyone of you do. Another thing, if us NE posters weren't up here posting then you guys would make jokes about how we disappear after losing. Its a lose lose situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Not all Goob. Not all.

Reactions: dogs79
You right strick, your pack will not quit. ED ain’t HC
At least you don't have a QB that is 6 ft 3 and 220 pounds that can throw the ball 65 yards and runs like a deer. We had a heck of a time with that monster. If any of the last 4 teams had him they would probably be State Champs. Best I have ever seen, and I think he was only a JR.

Reactions: oldway55 and dogs79
Alot of scenarios here:
If PHS were to beat WRH and then winner of ED/Wville it would be their 3rd regional championship. They won two 1-A eastern championships in the late 70's with Coach Harvey Brooks and Mr. Mike Atkinson who held most NCSHAA rushing records throughout the 80's and into the 90's. I believe they got blown out both times in the state final.

Thank you for clearing that up redhotdogs... I know for the prince-dawgs it's been another wonderful season... I'm amazed with how much they have improved since the late 90s to early 2010 when they struggled... I know the program is enjoying it's recent success from the days of Johnny fraiser on forward)
Thanks docdog for that information i know if whiteville wins and the wrh dogs win then it be sweet for the dog fans for a victory over a former coach... But a WRH-ED matchup would be even sweeter... Was last year the farthest round in the playoffs that the dogs and Panthers ever played in? And what's the playoff record of that (WRH-ED) series if anyone knows?

Thank you for clearing that up redhotdogs... I know for the prince-dawgs it's been another wonderful season... I'm amazed with how much they have improved since the late 90s to early 2010 when they struggled... I know the program is enjoying it's recent success from the days of Johnny fraiser on forward)
Thanks docdog for that information i know if whiteville wins and the wrh dogs win then it be sweet for the dog fans for a victory over a former coach... But a WRH-ED matchup would be even sweeter... Was last year the farthest round in the playoffs that the dogs and Panthers ever played in? And what's the playoff record of that (WRH-ED) series if anyone knows?
Last year was the only time WRH and ED has ever met in the playoffs.

Lol liberals huh that’s funny I don’t know about that but u call call us 7 times champs tho!! Can we call NE Champ oh yea regular season conference titles matter to Y’all!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT