ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball 2023 High School Baseball Thread

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Hard to believe that baseball is upon us now. Looking ahead for South Rowan. They will open up with Lincoln Charter on Monday 2/27 at 7pm. It’s going to be interesting to see how the reigning 3A State Champs of South Rowan will do. With Lincoln Charter, I have no clue what they bring this season. Anyone has their team opening for next week. I’m looking forward to HS baseball coming in. This also means trout fishing is around the corner for me. Lol

East Forsyth will open at home on Tuesday 2/28 vs NW Guilford, travel to the Grasshoppers stadium on 3/1 to play Grimsley and then host Ledford on 3/3.

Should be an entertaining week 1 before going into conference play and Reagan the following week.

East Forsyth will open at home on Tuesday 2/28 vs NW Guilford, travel to the Grasshoppers stadium on 3/1 to play Grimsley and then host Ledford on 3/3.

Should be an entertaining week 1 before going into conference play and Reagan the following week.
Not much lead up before you have to jump into the fire of conference play.

cant wait for Tuesday although i think you have to many arms for us to handle

Reactions: Vik-Val 86

East Forsyth was a scrappy team - they remind me of Mooresville - Speedy , Athletic but it was a sloppy game vs LN basketball wise Ik this a baseball one so How is EF this yr I hate we didn’t get to scrimmage y’all this yr

Maiden opens today at North Iredell…then hosts Patton on Thursday and Draughn on Friday.
We’ll see how they do.

I’d take West Lincoln or Bunker Hill to win the CVAC this year….Bandys maybe…but they lost alot from last years conference championship team.

Let’s go! Boom Devils!😉

Looks like according to Max Prep that Lincoln Charter won over South Rowan 1-0. Perhaps SR has lost some valuable players from last year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
West Forsyth over West Stokes last night
final was 7-1.

South Iredell JV and Varsity travels to West tonight. First game starts at 4:30pm

Last edited:
I have pinned this thread at the top so that it’s easy to find. Feel free to continue to post Baseball scores and other announcements. Also, feel free to start other baseball post if you wish.

If you guys have a chance to catch a Stuart Cramer game this year try to line it up with Nathan Brittain on the bump. Kid is legit. Hit 98 last night in a 4-1 win against Robinson. 4 IP, 13 K's, 1 H, 3 BB. Tops at 98 thus far; sits 94-95 with a 89 mph breaking ball.

He's signed with Campbell but I don't think he ever makes it there.

East Lincoln falls to East Rutherford 6-2 to go 1-1 on the season.

Last edited:
Tomorrow 3/2 1-0 East Rowan will travel to 3-3 Franklin County (GA). That’s interesting to see a ride like that in baseball. Also I will add. East Rowan defeated Hickory Ridge 6-2 this past Tuesday.

Last edited:
If you guys have a chance to catch a Stuart Cramer game this year try to line it up with Nathan Brittain on the bump. Kid is legit. Hit 98 last night in a 4-1 win against Robinson. 4 IP, 13 K's, 1 H, 3 BB. Tops at 98 thus far; sits 94-95 with a 89 mph breaking ball.

dang campbell lucky

Reactions: SPRedRaider
Respectable start this week for NW. Took a 4-3 loss to East Forsyth and their tough lefty ECU and Louisville commits on opening night but was able to bounce back and return the favor from last year to the defending 2a state champions Randleman squad and send them home in 6 innings with an 11-0 victory. This viking lineup is gonna be fun to watch this year.

Tomorrow 3/2 1-0 East Rowan will travel to 3-3 Franklin County (GA). That’s interesting to see a ride like that in baseball. Also I will add. East Rowan defeated Hickory Ridge 6-2 this past Tuesday.
Ok apparently a tournament or something is going on. East Rown will also play Morgan, GA on 3/3 and play Greenbrier, GA on 3/4. The game with Morgan, GA will be at 5:30pm and the game with Greenbrier will be at 1 pm. As of now game is going on with Franklin Co, GA.
I will update score in this game as soon as I find out.

Reactions: thekidd12
Maiden opens today at North Iredell…then hosts Patton on Thursday and Draughn on Friday.
We’ll see how they do.

I’d take West Lincoln or Bunker Hill to win the CVAC this year….Bandys maybe…but they lost alot from last years conference championship team.

Let’s go! Boom Devils!😉
I would say Bandys or Bunker Hill before West Lincoln. WL came down to RC yesterday and left with an 8-0 thumping by the Hilltoppers!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I have pinned this thread at the top so that it’s easy to find. Feel free to continue to post Baseball scores and other announcements. Also, feel free to start other baseball post if you wish.
Thank you so much…
Really.

Apparently East Rowan didn’t play Morgan, GA yesterday but they did play Greenbrier today and lost 9-2 to Greenbrier, GA. Record shows they are 9-0.

Well I was wondering about all these tournaments that’s happening, I found out if they call it a tournament they can play more games. I think it is 3 more. Anyone else expand on this?

Well I was wondering about all these tournaments that’s happening, I found out if they call it a tournament they can play more games. I think it is 3 more. Anyone else expand on this?
I wonder myself. All I know is it looks like East Rowan went down to Georgia and played these games. I have to wonder if it’s tournament or something else.

Ok I did see on Twitter that the game against Morgan, GA was canceled. Perhaps bad weather I guess. But they were to do a double header next day with Greenbrier. Greenbrier won 1st game at 1pm 5-3 and 9-2 the 2nd game which was at 4.

Brittain will be on the bump tonight at West Iredell. Game time is 6pm. Phillies, Tigers and Braves confirmed to be there.

Mooresville won over South Rowan 11-7. I wasn’t at the game but heard about it. Mooresville goes 3-1 and South Rowan 0-3.

South Rowan got their 1st of the season beating Charlotte Christian 2-1 in 8 innings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT