ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Tarboro Football schedule

So based on what y'all saw tonight from the varsity teams is it safe to say next week's game against Rocky mounts going to be a tough one?

i think Conley is a 4A school playing in a 3A/4A conference. The girls softball team won the 4A title in June.
Yea that was my fault. Conley in a 4A team. They said offense looked good but the linebackers has to step it up a bit. That’s the weak spot on defense

Yea that was my fault. Conley in a 4A team. They said offense looked good but the linebackers has to step it up a bit. That’s the weak spot on defense
Yeah the offense looked okay except for that two back set they experimented with. Seemed like it got stopped at the line of scrimmage each time. JV offense was dialed in. Both teams need to work on pass defense as usual.

Reactions: dogs79
A friendly bet is going on between the mayor of Rocky Mount and the mayor of Tarboro. If tarboro wins mayor sandy Roberson of Rocky Mount has to pay 100 to the tarboro community foundation. If Rocky Mount wins then Tarboro mayor Tate mayo has to pay 100 to the boys and girls club of the tar River. Oh and Rocky mount's mayor also said another shutout is very possible 😂. Full article on witn.com

Was just watching on NFHS network. North Edgecombe looks good

Tarboro playing north edgecombe right now. I think they'll be done after this. My overall assumption tonight, offense looks decent we definitely have a big offensive line. Our defense looks a little shaky right now, but we didn't give up any long passing plays. Each drive was long and methodical drives. I believe tarboro is in for a close two games against Rocky Mount and Hertford county.

Tarboro playing north edgecombe right now. I think they'll be done after this. My overall assumption tonight, offense looks decent we definitely have a big offensive line. Our defense looks a little shaky right now, but we didn't give up any long passing plays. Each drive was long and methodical drives. I believe tarboro is in for a close two games against Rocky Mount and Hertford county.
Our coaching staff normally does a good job of making adjustments and getting better as the year goes on. They’ll be clicking by November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT