ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCPreps.com Pre-Season 3A Top 15

I’m not sure about there entire team but I do think they lost a few big pieces. They should still be good though because they usually have talent out that way.
What team should we look out for in the East

Can’t come fast enough. I’m ready to see you all play Shelby.
Shelby will be stacked this year but I believe that Burns will be a team to look out for this year they have looked very good in there 7 on 7’s. I just hope we don’t start off the year 1-2 with loses to Shelby and Burns.

Shelby will be stacked this year but I believe that Burns will be a team to look out for this year they have looked very good in there 7 on 7’s. I just hope we don’t start off the year 1-2 with loses to Shelby and Burns.
I thought Shelby was losing a lot and should still be good but take a step back some from last year. I know they will be good on offense but defensively I thought there would be a drop off. I also forgot y’all play burns, that should be a good one.

I thought Shelby was losing a lot and should still be good but take a step back some from last year. I know they will be good on offense but defensively I thought there would be a drop off. I also forgot y’all play burns, that should be a good one.
Yeah Shelby should be really good on offense did lose a lot on defense, might help us playing them early because they will get better as the year goes on. Who is your team?

I'm not sure. I know their big time running back is gone. They had some athletes though. I really didn't like their gameplan in the game vs dudley
Were they a running team or a passing team. You almost have to play ball possession game against them and keep the ball out of there hands

9 starters on offense back on a 4th round team from last yr. Qb bigger , better and a yr more experienced..some rb questions…
At Hoggard week 2 will tell us something , Port tells me the Scots with not much chance there . We will see …..

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
9 starters on offense back on a 4th round team from last yr. Qb bigger , better and a yr more experienced..
At Hoggard week 2 will tell us something , Port tells me the Scots with not much chance there . We will see …..
New to the boards are you a Scotland guy

9 starters on offense back on a 4th round team from last yr. Qb bigger , better and a yr more experienced..some rb questions…
I know our defense will be pretty good.... but like you said...some questions on the offensive side... look forward to seeing our receivers in action this year. I see Primus being on the field a lot again this year.

I know our defense will be pretty good.... but like you said...some questions on the offensive side... look forward to seeing our receivers in action this year. I see Primus being on the field a lot again this year.
Primus is the X factor. Small guy to have to carry the load in a traditional Scotland offense. I see this team being very pass 1st and take the top off of defenses and then let Primus lose. After chasing those big receivers down the field, the jitterbug will be tough to keep up with.

Primus is the X factor. Small guy to have to carry the load in a traditional Scotland offense. I see this team being very pass 1st and take the top off of defenses and then let Primus lose. After chasing those big receivers down the field, the jitterbug will be tough to keep up with.
Any teams in the East that you feel could be a problem for y’all come playoff time?

Jville is terrible..... Zero athletes and won't do anything this year again. Should be top 25, Def not top 5 LOL put the bottle down old man
Jacksonville have the athletes watch them reach the third or to the Eastern finals again

I know Dudley will reload and be really good but will they be stronger defensively or offensively
rbwebster 32,

Good morning by the way. Dudley's offense will be stacked! We have a QB transfer from Grimsley competing against another stud who has offers to play baseball at University of Miami with a accurate and strong arm. The oline will be strong and alot of speed on the outside with Mims and crew. RJ Baker at RB will be back along with two younger backs that are burners. On the same note our defense picks up everything much sooner than the offense because defense is Coach Davis babies. The defense will be starch!! It's going to be hard to run and throw on us this year. We have a 6'3 corner getting offers like crazy at the moment and the other side a 6'2 corner that's physically gifted. The secondary will be strong and the only question I have is who is going to lead the LB's because some young pups gonna have to be that Alpha because the dline will be nasty!

rbwebster 32,

Good morning by the way. Dudley's offense will be stacked! We have a QB transfer from Grimsley competing against another stud who has offers to play baseball at University of Miami with a accurate and strong arm. The oline will be strong and alot of speed on the outside with Mims and crew. RJ Baker at RB will be back along with two younger backs that are burners. On the same note our defense picks up everything much sooner than the offense because defense is Coach Davis babies. The defense will be starch!! It's going to be hard to run and throw on us this year. We have a 6'3 corner getting offers like crazy at the moment and the other side a 6'2 corner that's physically gifted. The secondary will be strong and the only question I have is who is going to lead the LB's because some young pups gonna have to be that Alpha because the dline will be nasty!
Are you predicting this team to be better then last years team

rbwebster 32,

Rj plays more Slot WR but that one young Rb Dudley has now is going to be a problem the next three years. They should be fine though, the leader will step up once they put on pads and start hitting.

Rj plays more Slot WR but that one young Rb Dudley has now is going to be a problem the next three years. They should be fine though, the leader will step up once they put on pads and start hitting.
While looking at Dudley schedule how many games do y’all see them losing this year in the regular season

While looking at Dudley schedule how many games do y’all see them losing this year in the regular season
Maybe once and that’s only because Hillside will be full of seniors this year but that’s the only possible loss.

Maybe once and that’s only because Hillside will be full of seniors this year but that’s the only possible loss.
Not worried about Hillside we should've been undefeated both 1st and 2nd string qb was hurt that game. This year they're coming to the Tarp

Not worried about Hillside we should've been undefeated both 1st and 2nd string qb was hurt that game. This year they're coming to the Tarp
Yeah I know, I was just saying that’s the only possible loss that could happen but not actually saying they will lose.

He should be on the field at awful lot but he doesn’t have a big size so hows his body hold up.. receivers Is a very promising spot this year hope coach/qb can get the ball to them

Last edited:
I see Dudley getting pushed East. Huss, Freedom, Carson, Ledford are much better. I see those teams making the playoffs pushing Dudley east.

Honestly I think Dudley will repeat. I'd love to see a Dudley- East Forsyth matchup

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT