ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCPreps.com Pre-Season 3A Top 15

Nor crest lol these guys are jokes and have no clue what good football is lol
We get it, you're bored and just looking for shits and giggles. However, I hate to inform you that Crest fans just don't care and you're like a bad itch that I can't reach on my scrawny ass. On a serious note, ain't your team a 2A team? Why are you even here? Are you seriously that desperate for attention? Or that bored? There is tons of places hiring, but I'll assume you're one of them people who doesn't want to work and just likes collecting a pay check off my back.

I hope Kings Mountain can stay healthy this year. Injuries seem to plague us every year.

Who will be the team to beat from the mountains this year.
Asheville or Reynolds. Both will start new qb’s, the one from the cougars is a freshman I’ve heard from trusted guys he is really good, maybe best in the state for freshman. Both will have very tough defenses. I think Reynolds will become king again, I can’t trust young qb’s. Just my opinion

We get it, you're bored and just looking for shits and giggles. However, I hate to inform you that Crest fans just don't care and you're like a bad itch that I can't reach on my scrawny ass. On a serious note, ain't your team a 2A team? Why are you even here? Are you seriously that desperate for attention? Or that bored? There is tons of places hiring, but I'll assume you're one of them people who doesn't want to work and just likes collecting a pay check off my back.

What does it matter if his team is 2a. I know I'm all over the 4a 3a and 2a boards

Reactions: SHS LION and dogs79
Who will be the team to beat from the mountains this year.
PISGAH has lots of skill players coming back. If the O- line and D- line come together we could be really good. Smoky has a lot coming back. West Henderson has a good QB and wide receivers. Franklin could be tough too.

Last edited:
Jacksonville do have athletes and the thing they just keep reloading Like
I said do not be surprised they make another deep run if they lose they going to lose to the top teams in the conference. Like I said in that conference you have to bring your hard head and everybody is going to be up on each other in the conference.

I feel like Dudley is going to be the new Charlotte Catholic of 3a football. A team that teams will not be able to get by.
That makes sense. You may be right, I know They could be upset this year but the two years after they will be better. They may actually be better than last year in a few years because of their underclassmen now. Kings Mountain may actually take it this year if they play up to their ability.

Yeah we should be pretty good this year and decent next year then we will drop off. We played Dudley well for a half last year then they took it to another level.

I feel like Dudley is going to be the new Charlotte Catholic of 3a football. A team that teams will not be able to get by.

Dudley has been 3a. I think teams are a little weaker this time around when they came back to 3a. I think it will be tough though, cause dudley would do well in 4a as well. But as I said earlier it will be tougher for Dudley this season. But they are still the favorite.

Dudley has been 3a. I think teams are a little weaker this time around when they came back to 3a. I think it will be tough though, cause dudley would do well in 4a as well. But as I said earlier it will be tougher for Dudley this season. But they are still the favorite.
Has Dudley always been in the western a team when it comes to brackets

Reactions: New3ra
Yeah we should be pretty good this year and decent next year then we will drop off. We played Dudley well for a half last year then they took it to another level.
Y’all return basically the entire team from last year so you shouldn’t be worried at all.

Has Dudley always been in the western a team when it comes to brackets

They've been out east some in the playoffs. They also usually play some east and west teams during the regular season. They've played Richmond County in some series as well as Durham Hillside out east. Which I think is good for them to play east and west teams.

Oh okay I thought I remember them being in the East before, when it comes to Eastern teams I am clueless I know western teams pretty well. I think the top teams in West in no certain order will be Dudley, Kings Mountain, Crest, South Point, Statesville and Pisgah.
Are they anybody out of the west that could surprise some teams?

Oh okay I thought I remember them being in the East before, when it comes to Eastern teams I am clueless I know western teams pretty well. I think the top teams in West in no certain order will be Dudley, Kings Mountain, Crest, South Point, Statesville and Pisgah.
Are they anybody out of the west that could surprise some teams?
I think it will be down to Dudley, kings moutain and crest in no order out of the west. As far as surprise teams I can’t think of any as of now.

Y’all return basically the entire team from last year so you shouldn’t be worried at all.
As long as we stay healthy we should do well. Last year going into the playoffs we was starting our 3rd string running back and lost our best defensive player in AJ Richardson so if we can stay healthy we should be decent this year

I think it will be down to Dudley, kings moutain and crest in no order out of the west. As far as surprise teams I can’t think of any as of now.
I know Statesville coach retired did they have a lot of seniors on last years team because they played Dudley pretty well last year.

As long as we stay healthy we should do well. Last year going into the playoffs we was starting our 3rd string running back and lost our best defensive player in AJ Richardson so if we can stay healthy we should be decent this year
Y’all are my favorite as of right now believe it or not because of what you have returning.

I know Statesville coach retired did they have a lot of seniors on last years team because they played Dudley pretty well last year.
I’m not sure about there entire team but I do think they lost a few big pieces. They should still be good though because they usually have talent out that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT