ADVERTISEMENT

2021 fall schedule

Eyes nose nuthing about Swett. eyes think they played just as good as Da Bears did, causes neither team played N's Da State Championship game, ands again N's 2021 season both won't Bee's there again this season.

Eyes nose nuthing about Swett. eyes think they played just as good as Da Bears did, causes neither team played N's Da State Championship game, ands again N's 2021 season both won't Bee's there again this season.
Yep, one game away from State's is an epic failure in year 2 under the new regime. Love the hate, brother. Go Bears!

S2V2s team.
This thread was all about The Bern
How the crap did it go from "The Bern" to Purnell Swett?

Lissen here my cousins! Ya'll confuses me.
Aint nobody and I say nobody gonna confuse "The Bern" with Purnell Swett.

Papa whats hatning up younder aint thu same as wut's hatning here on Robco cuz. We know nut'n about "The Bern" no way and we aint trying to find out. I'm been there only to fish but if them popo's found out how man catfish I took home, they might be lost it.

I we'rent going to say anythang but ya'll slandering my name again and passing ownership of screenames.

Ya'll done messed up cuz.

This thread was all about The Bern
How the crap did it go from "The Bern" to Purnell Swett?

Lissen here my cousins! Ya'll confuses me.
Aint nobody and I say nobody gonna confuse "The Bern" with Purnell Swett.

Papa whats hatning up younder aint thu same as wut's hatning here on Robco cuz. We know nut'n about "The Bern" no way and we aint trying to find out. I'm been there only to fish but if them popo's found out how man catfish I took home, they might be lost it.

I we'rent going to say anythang but ya'll slandering my name again and passing ownership of screenames.

Ya'll done messed up cuz.
Do us all a favor on here and take two weeks off to give us all a break…and then quit.

S2V2 my Good Friend. Let's thems Bees , They's nose nothing about nothing. We's keeps doing whats We's Do's best, ans that's everythings. Baits ups Da hooks ands watchin bites.

S2V2 my Good Friend. Let's thems Bees , They's nose nothing about nothing. We's keeps doing whats We's Do's best, ans that's everythings. Baits ups Da hooks ands watchin bites.
No skin off my back, homie. I'm just proud to be on a High School Football Forum while actually having a High School to root for. Can't imagine spending my time up here spewing nonsense with no team. Yeesh.

Rolesville

Pinecrest
East Forsyth
East Wake
Hillside
Broughton
Wakefield
Millbrook
Knightdale
Wake Forest
Heritage

Wonder does he stand in the mirror and practice the convo between personalities?? Me,myself, and Irene maybe?? Hey SV make one that doesn't like the others and make a thread mocking them...you could literally have a whole thread trolling yourself lmaoool
Me, Myself, and Irene 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder does he stand in the mirror and practice the convo between personalities?? Me,myself, and Irene maybe?? Hey SV make one that doesn't like the others and make a thread mocking them...you could literally have a whole thread trolling yourself lmaoool
This is what Irene "Sweet Brown" said "Aint nobody got time for dat"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT