ADVERTISEMENT

1A 1A Boys Basketball Thread

Here's a final from last night......

SW Guilford 85, Eastern Randolph 73.

That's an interesting score. A very, very interesting score. Heck, I don't ever think ER has played a program as good as SW Guilford in the regular season. And ER only lost by 12? Can't wait till Monday........

Reactions: thekidd12
SW should be better so curious as to what’s going on or is ER pretty good?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. SW sits at 4-0 right now. One of those wins over a good West Forsyth team. I'm guessing ER might be abnormally good. Or they could have just played the game of their lives. I'll know the deal after this week.

ER defeated South Davidson 94-62 last night in Ramseur. I'm not sure an ER team has ever scored that many points in a game. I liked what I saw out of the Cats.

They entertain Chatham Central tonight.

Reactions: thekidd12
ER defeated South Davidson 94-62 last night in Ramseur. I'm not sure an ER team has ever scored that many points in a game. I liked what I saw out of the Cats.

They entertain Chatham Central tonight.
Seems like ER put over 100 on East Montgomery a few years back?

Just a general question. Chatham Charter has already played 10 games because they are non football. But the limit is what 22-23 and they have like 30 games scheduled?

You get 22 games, but you can choose to have a tournament of up to 3 games count as one game. So the limit is really 24. But non-football schools get 6 more games as long as they play them before the start date for football-playing schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT