ADVERTISEMENT

#19 Mt Tabor at #3 Mooresville

As much as I hate to say it, because we’ve come a long way as a program the last 5 or so years.. but we need to do some real self evaluation on the offensive side of the ball. At a minimum… let’s enter the year of 2023… not 2003.

I was right, SIMMONS was 16pts off., as the 4th place CPC team wins after playing a terrible game. Offensively out of sync but secured the win. The most talented team won and they will have to play much better vs Butler.

Tabor was the best team Mooresville played this year. The Mooresville schedule was vanilla and only two teams in that conference had a winning record. Mooresville had 3 gift wrapped wins this year and need to beef up that schedule early in the season. They will know where they stand better if the schedule just one of those powerful Charlotte teams. The Creek, Butler, Chambers, Weddington, Charlotte Catholic, Indy etc… might lose but you will know where you stand. The undefeated record was such a misconception knowing the schedule strength scared nobody.

Tabor’s defense is much better than West Forsyth‘s who pretty much was banged up and played lifeless football. They may lose to Butler but it will be a much more competitive game.
Idk what game you were watching or what your Beef u have with Mooresville but Tabor O line is Not good, Their run game was Very limited so again How is tabor that much better ???

Tabor had their fair share of penalties. Only Player that stood out to me that stands above everyone is #4 - That’s it.

Talent is about the same in talent and play calling as Mooresville as there was very limited big plays on the offensive side, Mooresville had their shots to win so if Tabor was that much better then they should have won by a larger margin.

Butler going roll tabor bc yall need to hit the weight room - Butler by 21

I was right, SIMMONS was 16pts off., as the 4th place CPC team wins after playing a terrible game. Offensively out of sync but secured the win. The most talented team won and they will have to play much better vs Butler.

Tabor was the best team Mooresville played this year. The Mooresville schedule was vanilla and only two teams in that conference had a winning record. Mooresville had 3 gift wrapped wins this year and need to beef up that schedule early in the season. They will know where they stand better if the schedule just one of those powerful Charlotte teams. The Creek, Butler, Chambers, Weddington, Charlotte Catholic, Indy etc… might lose but you will know where you stand. The undefeated record was such a misconception knowing the schedule strength scared nobody.

Tabor’s defense is much better than West Forsyth‘s who pretty much was banged up and played lifeless football. They may lose to Butler but it will be a much more competitive game.
I think we have very definitions of what “it will be a much more competitive game” means 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT