ADVERTISEMENT

15-0 Hickory vs 15-0 71st 3A State Final

Falcons get the ball to start the second half. Tornadoes haven’t gotten a stop all night, except for one that had a long penalty.

Why not play 4a & 3a at UNCCs field and 2a & 1a Memorial Stadium in CHLT. Is somewhat centrally located with lots hotels/restaurants, etc near stadiums and the venues feel like actual HS games when you're there.
Even a smaller Stadium like Wake swallows up even the most fervent HS fanbase.
Charlotte's field holds 18-19k and Memorial Stadium holds 10-11k. Perfect for those class sizes to help make the HS environment present. That's a huge part of HS football and these enormous stadiums take that away.
Davie County literally filled one side up about 10 years ago.

Reactions: FreedomAlum
I thought it was just my internet being stupid.. but yeah it nhfs sucks Game is going to come down to the last play in afraid… hopefully Hickory pulls it out

Reactions: beamer24
Not having timeout bit hickory in the a** before half had to settle for 3

According to the web site thoughtco.com the geographic center of NC is 79d27.3'w by 35d36.2'n, which they say is 10 miles NW of Sanford. That seems mighty north and east to me, but that's what they say. I would have guessed somewhere between Salisbury and Thomasville.
The three examples I can find on internet are: the one you provided and the two I did. The center of the population of NC, according to story I read from WRAL is in Erect in southern Randolph. He even thought the name of the community was funny for some reason…
Wait when he figures out there’s a Whynot and a Climax…

• Haha
Reactions: SPRaiders78
This video connection is just unacceptable. WTF? Who is responsible for this stream. and havent they looked to even see something is not functioning right? Id like to know who to assign blame here before that same crap happens tomorrow all day.
At least one sometimes 2 of the four games in the state championships has issues.... NFHS is just horrible

I usually subscribe for the title games and my daughters volleyball season but its basically horrendous like this upwardss of 50-65 percent of the time....

Hickory still waisting timeouts... Cant create a run defense in a timeout

Hickory still waisting timeouts... Cant create a run defense in a timeout
Without Nance in..run defense is terrible. A lot of arm tackling by the back end of Hickory’s defense.

Seventy-first used the entire third quarter up basically and needs a score on this drive.

If hickory scores I hope they make 2 pt conversion could decide the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT