ADVERTISEMENT

14 carries 364 yards and 6 tds

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
that’s what TJ let Mintz do Friday. Those are video game numbers . Incredible poor TJ act like never seen an option

That was there 10th string d line!! It was obvious, if there 1st string was in there it would've been different!!!

Reactions: Mhsneer
that’s what TJ let Mintz do Friday. Those are video game numbers . Incredible poor TJ act like never seen an option
Ok Braves, is this official stats or stats like BK puts up. I'm joking. Good luck next week. Sounds like you guys played great game.

Geez those are hugh numbers. Mitchell has to find someway of slowing him down but then there is Evans and his brother at wideout. So many options going to be a tough task.

Rville shot them selves in the foot at the goal line and with the interception at the beginning of the game. That game score should have been a lot different to begin with had they executed inside the 20 on offense and defense. But they have struggled with it all year. They played a great game and had every opportunity to win. Having watched the game I don't think that Rbville defensive plan was bd, other than lettting the qb run for lengthy runs. But Mitchell also let Anderson scoot for many good runs as well right up the middle.

Mintz and Young are two of the best QBs in the state regardless of classification. Those two kids can flat out play and have very similar games. Friday night was a legendary performance by Mintz. That will be talked about for many many years to come.

Got to watch Ben a couple times last year and I'm very impressed with him!! Plays extremely hard, and I seriously doubt will be seein any slidin from him!!

Reactions: MHS1381
....ball hog. Haha oh well, if you can’t stop it why change it. Will be the game of the ages. Come down to who can stop who. Both teams can score quick!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT