ADVERTISEMENT

(14-0) East Duplin vs (13-1) North Davidson 2AA EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP

If your boys need "locker room" material from a fat ass message board poster who will have absolutely zero impact on the game to get ready for East Duplin... don't bother making the trip.

Reactions: my_2cents
If your boys need "locker room" material from a fat ass message board poster who will have absolutely zero impact on the game to get ready for East Duplin... don't bother making the trip.
Lol, I was being sarcastic, regardless of your intent. I honestly hope they are more worried about getting prepared for ED schemes, and working this week, I would imagine they will be ready mentally and physically when they unload Friday.

I would imagine so. You have to be a well coached team to reach this point... and I do not know many good coaches who rely on fan speak to motivate their team.

Nobody is asking you to feel sorry for us. Promise you that.

Just make sure your boys buckle those 4A chin straps real tight. Those country boys hit hard.

Why the need to continue calling ND a 4A school? Sure they were a small 4A school playing in conference where the city schools had as many as 600 or so more students. The school lost large number of students due to a new school. Also plenty of country boys on ND team too.

Hopefully ND will not try the strategy they used against East Forsyth last year and hit the field 15 minutes before kickoff to warm up. I couldn't understand that at all.

Why the need to continue calling ND a 4A school? Sure they were a small 4A school playing in conference where the city schools had as many as 600 or so more students. The school lost large number of students due to a new school. Also plenty of country boys on ND team too.

I simply pointed it out once. You guys obviously have thin skin about the subject.

Your team has twenty some odd more kids than ours... weather you want to admit it or not, that plays a factor. Especially this time of year when everyone is nursing some ailments.

It is what is is at this point. Strap it up and lets play.

I simply pointed it out once. You guys obviously have thin skin about the subject.

Your team has twenty some odd more kids than ours... weather you want to admit it or not, that plays a factor. Especially this time of year when everyone is nursing some ailments.

Not being thin skinned just trying to give you correct information.

You guys must be really good if you beat WRH, ND will have to play their best to be able to win.

Why point it out at all? Still their best 11 against ED and their best 11.

JK and WRH don't come in saying ED has 350 more kids than we do. Same disparity in enrollment compared to ED/ND.

How many more kids did Jville have? Maybe ED should cancel the game next year?

Im actually a fan your system, so don’t take me wrong, much less “ thin skinned) “I’ve been reading all year from those who actually know a lot about the ND program that they would much rather be competing in 4A, and I find it funny that people are quick to point out ( if ND beats us) remember , they are really a 4 A school anyway, so it’s not fair. From my standpoint whether you have 500, or 5,000 students, you put your best 11 out there,& let them play.

Slight edge to ED playing at home. It will come down to mistakes and penalties. With ND kicker ED will have to go 80 yards after ND scores.

Reactions: 96panther
Let’s forget 4A,3A,2A for a minute. What do you guys have in the way restaurants down your way? After a drive halfway across the state we need to know what’s good n your area.

Last edited:
Im actually a fan your system, so don’t take me wrong, much less “ thin skinned) “I’ve been reading all year from those who actually know a lot about the ND program that they would much rather be competing in 4A, and I find it funny that people are quick to point out ( if ND beats us) remember , they are really a 4 A school anyway, so it’s not fair. From my standpoint whether you have 500, or 5,000 students, you put your best 11 out there,& let them play.

Seriously that is why they classify schools. When you have 500 ( your numbers posted) your odds of getting 11 really good athlete's are slimmer than the school with 5000. Simple question that I have seen asked. (maybe I missed it) What is ND enrollment this year?

Seriously that is why they classify schools. When you have 500 ( your numbers posted) your odds of getting 11 really good athlete's are slimmer than the school with 5000. Simple question that I have seen asked. (maybe I missed it) What is ND enrollment this year?

I understand the difference in numbers but did N. Davidson beg and pay off the NCHSSA to be put in 2A?? If not then it’s not their fault and they are just playing where and who they were told to!! Just my opinion

Reactions: beamer24
Why point it out at all? Still their best 11 against ED and their best 11.

JK and WRH don't come in saying ED has 350 more kids than we do. Same disparity in enrollment compared to ED/ND.

How many more kids did Jville have? Maybe ED should cancel the game next year?

Jacksonville and Wallace have about the same size team. All in the 50's

I point it out because it's an interesting side to what projects to be a slobber knocker of a game. No excuses. It is what it is. I understand you've probably been hearing about it all year.

See you Friday.

Reactions: 96panther
I understand the difference in numbers but did N. Davidson beg and pay off the NCHSSA to be put in 2A?? If not then it’s not their fault and they are just playing where and who they were told to!! Just my opinion

Thats the thing. Nobody is saying anyone is "at fault" or hating on the ND contingent. they didn't want nor ask for this. This is NCHSAA bullshit.

as far as im concerned, while i did notice people talking about ND's ADM, it is a nonfactor for me. it is irrelevant. just like WRH we have usually punched above our weight anyway. may the best team win.

Let’s forget 4A,3A,2A for a minute. What do you guys have in the way restaurants down your way? After a drive halfway across the state we need to know what’s good n your area.

Ann's Thai Kitchen is good if you like that sort of thing.
Pizza Village is also good and still serve steaks upstairs if I'm not mistaken.

Did Thomasville win a game this year?
Thomasville has been down the last few years, but they have a history that both of our programs can aspire to. I always joke that they had to make the scoreboard wider down there to list all of the state championships. They have 7, I believe.

The area around East Duplin has to have some good restaurants that aren't chains...come on locals...provide some restaurant names?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT