ADVERTISEMENT

13 -0 vs 13-0 PANTHERS vs PANTHERS Franklin @ Hibriten

I've been laying low....ever since IcardCav has finally seen the light about WC I have no one to troll.

I couldn't even get the Alex. Central people riled up over that first round loss.

."Lest we forget, Hibriten has been the favorite LOTS of times and lost....Against Tuscola in 09" -- too soon, too soon ... still stings -- not the way that season should've ended (IMO best HHS team to date)
No, it isn't the way it should have ended. No question the better team did not win that game, with everything going their way, including more talent, and home field advantage. What element do you feel that was missing with that best ever HHS squad?

Don't recall anyone from franklin bitching about bleachers..and not real sure but bout 100% sure 13-0 is the same as 13-0..thank max preps for your home game...we will sit anywhere you put us and then we will celebrate anywhere we want when we get done Friday night and the only thing y'all can say is "well I be damned how'd that just happen "

Don't recall anyone from franklin bitching about bleachers..and not real sure but bout 100% sure 13-0 is the same as 13-0..thank max preps for your home game...we will sit anywhere you put us and then we will celebrate anywhere we want when we get done Friday night and the only thing y'all can say is "well I be damned how'd that just happen "

we hear about the bleachers EVERY year....comment wasn't directed at Franklin people, just those who continue to bitch about them like we can easily fix them.

Reactions: beamer24
No problems..yall gotta remember we been posting for 3 weeks w pisgah..so it takes a little getting used to civilized folk

Like every year........ Franklin faces a team with speed........ Franklin goes down.............

Hibriten- 35 Franklin- 7

Monroe had speed in 2014..but compared to last year...franklin is much better. Yes no doubt hibriten has speed advantage and has a great team...but I think it's actually a good matchup....id be surprised if it's not a good ball game

How is Franklin compared to last year?

Older, wiser, stronger, better stamina, & a much more balanced offense. Our Achilles heel is our pass coverage. Sounds like we will need all of it and more Friday night according to some!

I say Franklin 17-13> neither defense is giving up 20 points. Only real advantage is Franklins passing game is better> everything else looks even
I agree with the 20 points statement... I would be really shocked if either team puts up 20+ and believe if they did they would win rather easily

Franklin is having a great year but will have their hands full Friday night. Hibriten is 4 touchdowns better. If Panther defense continues their dominance, and Gee Spoon is on, this could get ugly by the end of 2nd qtr.

Franklin is having a great year but will have their hands full Friday night. Hibriten is 4 touchdowns better. If Panther defense continues their dominance, and Gee Spoon is on, this could get ugly by the end of 2nd qtr.
I think you will be sadly dissappointed, this is just fun talk but Friday it won't be a weak Patton team hitting them in the mouth. Won't be 4 touchdowns total by both teams in this game> both defenses in top 5 ( points allowed) Franklin 17-7

My observation of Hibriten.

Defense is one of the best in the state. Aggressive, fast, disciplined, skilled. Very well coached.

Offensively, very good running game. Solid O line with plenty of skilled weapons. Cant key on one player, several fast athletes. Gee Witherspoon is one of the best in the state.
The one weakness of this team is the passing game. If one thing keeps them from winning it all, it could be this.

My observation of Hibriten.

Defense is one of the best in the state. Aggressive, fast, disciplined, skilled. Very well coached.

Offensively, very good running game. Solid O line with plenty of skilled weapons. Cant key on one player, several fast athletes. Gee Witherspoon is one of the best in the state.
The one weakness of this team is the passing game. If one thing keeps them from winning it all, it could be this.
I agree with everything you said and here is some observations from Franklin
Best coaching staff in NC > hands down
Solid running game> two 1,000 yard rushers > 1 had 2,000 year before
6'6 QB with big arm> both recievers 6'0 with speed> 1400 yards passing
defense tough and aggressive > heavy pressure
Best kicker in conference
Better overall speed than years past and balanced offense
Will be very entertaining game

Thought bout buying a new truck from ken Wilson Ford..finally got my raise from wal mart..but realized there's a chance of having to take a test drive with the Facebook posting Pisgah alum backjugde..i hear he will be heading up zebs re-election campaign ..hopefully y'all will still buy from good ole JW as he sure did his best for his bears Friday night..
And Jay's father n law didn't ??

And Jay's father n law didn't ??
Please leave WIR alone. He is the greatest poster in Internet forum history. The rest of you people are merely dirt on the bottom of his feet.

D9wRViR.png

Hey bears man. Have you actually seen the video on punt illegal procedure call or recieved an explanation as to why it was called?

Last edited:
Hey bears man. Have you actually seen the video on punt illegal procedure call or recieved an explanation as to why it was called?
According to one of our coaches, Chapell showed the play to the officials before the game to make sure they didn’t see anything illegal with it. After the play, the white hat said Tanner was 6 yards behind the center, and should have been 7 yards.

Because the snapper released downfield right?
He was 10+ yards downfield when pass was thrown.

Because the snapper released downfield right?
He was 10+ yards downfield when pass was thrown.

Snapper checked in as eligle receiver. That was part of original play. We used to run the swinging gate on extra points and were pretty proficient with it. Here’s a video of the swinging gate.

Snapper only eligible in punt formation if "punter"7 yards deep..crystal clear on film tanner was between 5-6.. great play design but can't really blame that one on the white hat..trust me we need no video..we are taking a vote in Macon county on WHERE we think football began..its between Pisgah and swain.. y'all both have one thing in common..you rarely beat Franklin..but if an alternative facts newspaper article gives y'all consolation then so be it...ENJOY your hoodies and best of luck tom night against tuscola..i heard several players from franklin were coming to cheer for tuscola but they are ACTUALLY busy preparing for a football game:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT