ADVERTISEMENT

10/25 scores

Final: Murphy 43 Rosman 6. Devonte Murray had 8 carries (I believe) for close to 280yds and 4TD’s. Murphy didn’t show up until the 3rd quarter.. it was a pool of water out on the field so careless mistakes by both teams to start off.

S Stokes 42
Bishop 20 Final

W Wilkes 13
Elkin 40 Final

Starmount 28
N Wilkes 31 Final OT

Wilkes Central 22
Alleghany 15 Final

Ashe 42
E Wilkes 43 Final

Mt Airy 50
WS Prep 20 Final

E Surry 63
N Stokes 7 Final

Forbush 23
N Forsyth 20 Final

Surry Central 7
N Surry 54 Final

Last edited:
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Wilkes central won 22 to 15....we got down to the 29 yrs line but turned it over on downs

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
S Stokes 42
Bishop 20

W Wilkes 13
Elkin 40

Starmount 28
N Wilkes 28

Wilkes Central 22
Alleghany 15 Final

Ashe 35
E Wilkes 36

Mt Airy 50
WS Prep 20

E Surry 49
N Stokes 7

Forbush 23
N Forsyth 12

Surry Central 7
N Surry 34

What the heck is going on in West Jefferson??

how does Mitchell lose to heritage
Well I was asked also tonight how did Mitchell beat Owen so bad. I said during the week that even though I didn't think Owen's line could give thier QB enough time but if they could that they had good tall receivers who also play well in the secondary. First TD was from an INT and the second from a long pass. Mitchell had some passing opportunities against them but they had dropped balls and he over threw a wide open receiver for a TD, the coaches seemed especially in the second half couldn't decide what plays to run almost running out the play clock. I don't know Mitchell just seems to have a mental block when it come to Mtn Heritage.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Good game between avery and polk ollis said first time he had ever been ejected in 40 years really uncalled for in truth

Good game between avery and polk ollis said first time he had ever been ejected in 40 years really uncalled for in truth

Well under NCHSAA rules here's your choices for ejection.
Fighting
Leaving the bench area
Flagrant contact
Biting
Taunting, baiting or spitting toward an opponent or official
Profanity
Obscene gestures
Disrespectfully address (physically contacting an official is subject to automatic expulsion and can result in ineligibility for remainder of career)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT