ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Reidsville vs #16 West Lincoln

West Lincoln (4-7) is one of 22 West or Western schools in the state, for what that's worth (zero).

Rebels can't be all that bad to have scored 35 or more points in five if their 11 games and are averaging 31.1 per game. (but allowing 32.0).
Other notes:
Coming off a regular season-ending 46-26 victory over Lake Norman Charter.
Competitive with Lincolnton (35-20 loss) and Maiden (27-13 loss).
Worst loss was 58-8 to Newton-Conover

Some notes on Reidsville:

It’s not unusual for a team’s top running back to get 20 or more carries in a game.
Reidsville’s top two running backs have 54 and 53 carries for 11 games.

Travion Canada (junior, 5-9, 180) has 53 attempts for 622 yards (11.7 per carry) and 11 touchdowns.
Jalen Easley (senior, 5-11, 155) has 54 attempts for 432 yards (8.0) and 10 touchdowns.

Those relatively low numbers are a result of a lot of blowout and running clock games along with great depth.
Three other halfbacks have 27 or more carries. J.R. Reynolds 27 for 261 (9.7), Trell Rankin 30 for 175 (5.8) and Willie Blackstock 29 for 173 (6.0).

QB Titus Jones (senior, 6-0, 165) has 64 carries, which includes a few sacks, for 370 yards (5.8).

Jones has completed 109 of 158 passes for 1,892 yards and 29 touchdowns and 4 interceptions.

Top receivers:
Isaac Hill 20 catches for 350 yards and 7 touchdowns
Travion Canada 18 for 261 and 3 TDs
Cameron Galloway 17 for 363 and 7 TDs.
14 different players have at least one reception

Other notes:
Junior kicker Zach Baber has made 57 of 58 extra point kick attempts and 1 of 3 field goals.

Reidsville is averaging 54.2 points per game, allowing 4.9

Here's a couple of stats for you to mull over. The Rams are allowing .7 yards per carry, 19 net total offense per game, 2 yds average per play, 6 passing TDs and 0 rushing TDs.

you shouldnt have wasted ypur time making a thread about this game! Reidsville by infinity!

The Georgia bound running back at Scotland County had 310 yards in one game, a 69-47 win over Richmond County.

Longest game I ever went to. When I got the 'final' text of the Reidsville game, there was 8:55 left in the third. Game ended around 10:50.

Are there any West Lincoln posters on here? Who are their best players? I see they allow other teams to score right much

running backs #27 and #40 are by far their best players. They are pretty solid backs that can bust some runs if you let them into the secondary but y'all will be fine. All they do is run the ball down the middle and occasionally pop a few

Rest your starters after the 1st quarter...should be up by 35 by then...

How is a team this bad averaging 31 points a game and gave Maiden and Lincolnton some competition?

How is a team this bad averaging 31 points a game and gave Maiden and Lincolnton some competition?
The Maiden game is a head scratcher for me, but as for Lincolnton we are pretty down this season. You guys will just simply out athlete them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT