6. East Carteret. 6.Mt. Island Ch.
7. Riverside. 7. Swain
8.South Stanley. 8. Cherryville
9. Manteo. 9. Bessemer City
10. West mont. 10. Starmount
11. Hobbton. 11. Polk
12. Louisburg. 12. Pine lakeprep

Reactions: Bushwacked1234
North Stanly is behind Murphy in adjusted rankings and Princeton is behind Holmes as well. Not that it matters from a Murphy perspective as they will most likely be small 1A

North Stanly is behind Murphy in adjusted rankings and Princeton is behind Holmes as well. Not that it matters from a Murphy perspective as they will most likely be small 1A
Today they are not at end of season Murphy will be big

Murphy's enrollment is around 480 gave or take a few. How much do you want bet they are going to be big? $20, $100?
I’m looking at the numbers right know
Murphy's enrollment is around 480 gave or take a few. How much do you want bet they are going to be big? $20, $100?
senior class 128
Junior class. 134
Sopmore class 142
Freshman. 135
Equals. 538
These numbers are in Line for the class shown give a take a few each year for the last 4 years take out for what goes to early college or drops out but what is being reported on Murphy and adm for football are not far off so there is not many kids dropping out or going to early college.ill spot you 25 kids and you are still going to be big I may be wrong but math doesn’t lie.these are the numbers released by the dpi on there website didn’t make them up

Last edited:

senior class 128
Junior class. 134
Sopmore class 142
Freshman. 135
Equals. 538
These numbers are in Line for the class shown give a take a few each year for the last 4 years take out for what goes to early college or drops out but what is being reported on Murphy and adm for football are not far off so there is not many kids dropping out or going to early college.ill spot you 25 kids and you are still going to be big I may be wrong but math doesn’t lie.these are the numbers released by the dpi on there website didn’t make them up
Listen Murphy is going small

Listen Murphy is going small
Where are the numbers. So the numbers Murphy have been reporting are wrong and the numbers the dpi have are wrong we’re did kids go a secret high school that opened in Murphy everybody keep saying small . Listen I don’t care if they 900 or a 100 kids but you can 95 percent go by numbers that are reported I just don’t see it and will not be the first time and the last time I will be wrong

Last edited:
1-A East. 1-AWest

1. Pamlico county. 1. Thomas Jefferson
2. North Hampton. 2. Mitchell
3. Rosewood. 3. Robbinsville
4. Gates county. 4. Elkin
5. Lakewood. 5. Cherokee
6. South creek. 6. Comm. Of David.
7. North Edgecombe. 7. Bishop
8. Washington county 8.Alleghany
9. North Duplin. 9. East Columbus
10.Weldon. 10. Albemarle
11. Southside. 11. Union Academy
12. Northside-pinetown 12. West Columbs

1-AA East. 1-AA west

1. Tarboro. 1. Mt. Airy
2. Princeton. 2.North Stanley
3. John Holmes. 3.Murphy
4. Granville Central. 4. East Surry
5. North Rowan. 5. East Wilkes
6. East Carteret. 6.Mt. Island Ch.
7. Riverside. 7. Swain
8.South Stanley. 8. Cherryville
9. Manteo. 9. Bessemer City
10. West mont. 10. Starmount
11. Hobbton. 11. Polk
12. Louisburg. 12. Pine lakeprep

I don’t hate it...but Comm School of Dav is going Big AA and Mt Island is going small..

Are you confident mountain island will go big? Also comm of davidson has been borderline big..guarantee they r small?

Also how is north rowan in the east but north stanly in the west? wouldnt they be flipped?

Where are the numbers. So the numbers Murphy have been reporting are wrong and the numbers the dpi have are wrong we’re did kids go a secret high school that opened in Murphy everybody keep saying small . Listen I don’t care if they 900 or a 100 kids but you can 95 percent go by numbers that are reported I just don’t see it and will not be the first time and the last time I will be wrong
I don't know where you are getting your numbers but since the first day of school we have been no where remotely close to what you are posting. And maybe, just maybe you should listen to people who know instead of acting like YOU know.

Reactions: mbdfan
Now Murphy fans I don't have nothin but respect and have openly shown that on here and I'm not tryin to be no way by askin this but is there any truth to what these people are sayin!?? About not wantin to go big?? There ain't 1 Murphy fan believes unz are goin big and tha world believes unz will!!

Reactions: KW23
As a brave fan i love this bracket. Avoid mitchell and robbinsville as long as possible.

senior class 128
Junior class. 134
Sopmore class 142
Freshman. 135
Equals. 538

Lol where did you even pull these numbers from? Way off base from what I’ve been told.

Reactions: mrbud and Swo_05
I don't know where you are getting your numbers but since the first day of school we have been no where remotely close to what you are posting. And maybe, just maybe you should listen to people who know instead of acting like YOU know.
I’m just going off the numbers that your school has been reporting And Murphy May have 480 kids and once again how did you go from 530 the end of last year all the way to 480 .onc again I just stating my opinion not trying to ruffle feathers we will get the numbers soon enough and if Murphy goes small I will be happy for yall

I wish there was some way for schools to be declared 1a or 1aa at the beginning of the season. Every year fans from the same schools lose their focus on how their team is playing and all they can think about is what teams will be above or below the cut.

Reactions: Leopard98
Lol where did you even pull these numbers from? Way off base from what I’ve been told.
The same place the nchssaa gets there numbers from. It’s the numbers have been in line give or take a few with what the nchssaa put out for football I know you have dropouts and early college this is just eye candy the playoffs probably will not look like this if don’t like you don’t have to look at it

I wish there was some way for schools to be declared 1a or 1aa at the beginning of the season. Every year fans from the same schools lose their focus on how their team is playing and all they can think about is what teams will be above or below the cut.
I’m just trying to put the best playoff projection out there. I don’t have to do it but I enjoy doing and it takes time I may get some right I may get some wrong either way I slept good last night and god willing I will sleep good tonight

I’m just trying to put the best playoff projection out there. I don’t have to do it but I enjoy doing and it takes time I may get some right I may get some wrong either way I slept good last night and god willing I will sleep good tonight
I was not referring to you or the hard work you have done. Sorry if it sounded like I was.

Where do you get your numbers from? They arent publicly posted that im aware of? Im not arguing with you just curious.
Just go to Nc adm scroll down Adms enrollment they have last three years and every school including I have tried to copy and put on here if you have any trouble let once you navigate around you will figure out let me know what you think It will say data and reports it is for the public

Go nc dpi they will be dark blue at top click on data and statistics scroll down three quarters Down and go from there

Agreed. In an effort to get the best teams in the playoffs the state has introduced a high level of uncertainty. For example one factor that may influence Murphy being 1A or 1AA could be if Rosman, Andrews or Hayesville make the playoffs. The more small schools that qualify the lower the chances of Murphy being 1A.

I'm with the others above, NOT arguing. I really could not care less where anyone falls, you have to beat who you play regardless. Looking at those numbers would that not be for last year. Maybe I just cant find them but the latest I see is 2017-18 numbers. Nothing for 2018-19 yet.

Last edited:
I’m just going off the numbers that your school has been reporting And Murphy May have 480 kids and once again how did you go from 530 the end of last year all the way to 480 .onc again I just stating my opinion not trying to ruffle feathers we will get the numbers soon enough and if Murphy goes small I will be happy for yall
We weren't at 530 at the end of last year either.

I'm with the others above, NOT arguing. I really could not care less where anyone falls, you have to beat who you play regardless. Looking at those numbers would that not be for last year. Maybe I just cant find them but the latest I see is 2017-18 numbers. Nothing for 2018-19 yet.

If murphy goes big Mitchell easily wins a ship. I would care man

Yea they don’t have 17-18 I just pulled the numbers from the two middle school for this year freshman class.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Princeton next two games are against teams ranked in top 20 I think they will win and jump Holmes just my opinion and could be wrong could be right

If murphy goes big Mitchell easily wins a ship. I would care man
Agree Murphy would beat mitchell for sure, the dogs are getting better every week. I been hearing Murphy is going small 1a for sure, that sucks for mitchell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT