ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@West Craven

No just looking forward to see Kiffin tonight
Lane kiffin big name coach but the football team isn’t doing to hot!! If the young man was that good he should be going bama or Florida or Ga or atleast a acc School!! Maybe he’s not their kind of guy as u are hyping him to be!! UCF Is A Quality d1 school tho!! Again the football program isn’t that good!! Nothing against the young player at all!! Just facts!!

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Lane kiffin big name coach but the football team isn’t doing to hot!! If the young man was that good he should be going bama or Florida or Ga or atleast a acc School!! Maybe he’s not their kind of guy as u are hyping him to be!! UCF Is A Quality d1 school tho!! Again the football program isn’t that good!! Nothing against the young player at all!! Just facts!!
Kiffin at ole miss now

Reactions: UNC91
Oh wow That’s a good school they were recruiting my nephew that played in the nfl born a raised in Wallace (calico bay) he played football at Nccu in Durham and Hines in Mississippi!! He was being recruited by several big named schools to many to name , ole miss, miss state west va Nc state Va tech lsu and several more!! Hopefully this young man will go and show his talents at ole miss! Great football program just down this year , SEC school that’s an honor for the young man

Reactions: daagoob
Oh wow That’s a good school they were recruiting my nephew that played in the nfl born a raised in Wallace (calico bay) he played football at Nccu in Durham and Hines in Mississippi!! He was being recruited by several big named schools to many to name , ole miss, miss state west va Nc state Va tech lsu and several more!! Hopefully this young man will go and show his talents at ole miss! Great football program just down this year , SEC school that’s an honor for the young man

Goobs pulling ur leg. No coach from ol miss or any sec school watching titleless NE in season
Ol miss has a huge game this weekend

Reactions: blackbulldog
This is a tough one to predict. Kanye sounds like the real deal if West craven can't stop him it'll be a long night for them. Now ive heard the kicker for west craven is pretty good so if comes down to a field goal to decide it I give the edge to west craven. All that being said I'm gonna say

Wrh 33
West craven 32

Goobs pulling ur leg. No coach from ol miss or any sec school watching titleless NE in season
Ol miss has a huge game this weekend

They have these things now a days called airplanes and helicopters. LOL. Lots of the SEC schools have their own plane. If it’s someone they are really interested in, they’ll get there.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
They have these things now a days called airplanes and helicopters. LOL. Lots of the SEC schools have their own plane. If it’s someone they are really interested in, they’ll get there.

No shit smart guy...... again no one was at NE game, not a kid on Ne that could be a walk on at old miss let alone play. Yall keep believe goobs lollll

• Haha
Not even top 40 instate recuits lol. He'll be at lame duck ecu with his brother
I have a serious question. I know that your from Onslow County but you pull for most of the teams down south minus Whiteville. What is everyone from Duplin County going to do after tonight when all their teams get knocked out? I know how much everyone loves hsfb down there and that they hate Clinton so much they kicked the horses out of conference. Who will y’all pull for? I’m being serious

SEC coaches came to see Jr and big and some others on the team a couple of years ago

Yall boys sipping some good in NE. NE believe me is on ZERO coaches radar, never will be lol. You might get d2 or odu type coaches but come on be serious. JR don't get burn at tech, big freshwater switched positions 3 times and hasn't played. These are your two best ever, and they can't produce lol.

I have a serious question. I know that your from Onslow County but you pull for most of the teams down south minus Whiteville. What is everyone from Duplin County going to do after tonight when all their teams get knocked out? I know how much everyone loves hsfb down there and that they hate Clinton so much they kicked the horses out of conference. Who will y’all pull for? I’m being serious
West Craven

I live in chapel Hill big man, follow swo. Not onslow Co schools, huge difference. I pull for teams I've seen play and know what they bring to the table. Jk will win wrh will win BIG and ED will win so wtf u referring too

I live in chapel Hill big man, follow swo. Not onslow Co schools, huge difference. I pull for teams I've seen play and know what they bring to the table. Jk will win wrh will win BIG and ED will win so wtf u referring too
Oh, I didn’t know you lived in Orange County. I assumed you lived in or fairly close to Onslow. I was referring to which team will the posters from the schools down south get behind and support after tonight? Wrh will be out, Jk will be out, Ed will be out. I can’t see you supporting an overhyped Whiteville and definitely not a Clinton team that was kicked out of their conference so to make the playing field more level for the remaining teams

Maybe you would like some of the 50$ bet on the JK @ Whiteville game. Are you a put up or shut up man?

• Haha
Oh, I didn’t know you lived in Orange County. I assumed you lived in or fairly close to Onslow. I was referring to which team will the posters from the schools down south get behind and support after tonight? Wrh will be out, Jk will be out, Ed will be out. I can’t see you supporting an overhyped Whiteville and definitely not a Clinton team that was kicked out of their conference so to make the playing field more level for the remaining teams

Born and raised in swo. Raised two kids in sw community. Me and the wife moved up here 14 years ago. That's why me driving many hrs every Friday to watch swo kills me when we suck and cant get outta our own way.

They’ll make up games in their dreams!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Goob you're wrong there. I seen where Tdpass and another Guy on here actually have a bet on the jk/whtv game.
Oh, I hadn’t seen that. Well I’m putting this out there for anyone interested. I’ll take WC tonight over Wrh. I will be at the game around 5:45. Just look for the Northeastern flags flying, I’ll be right by them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT