ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@West Craven

Goob and Wiz are 2 peas in a pod. If someone says something other than blowing smoke up their hiney holes about how great their teams are they get all pissy. Y’all both do nothing but talk smack about WRH and neither have ANY room to talk. We have won 6, count them SIX state titles since the last time Clinton won theirs. NE hasn’t won jack in their entire school history so both of y’all need to pump the brakes a little.

There hasn’t been a single WRH poster up here that has said anything bad about West Craven. Most of us know it’s gonna be a good game between 2 very good teams. I know our defense isn’t as great as years past and that really worries me. Hopefully our offense will be hot and we can outscore them at the end of the game because that’s all that matters.

They get super duper pissy. Two peas in a pod for sure

Goob and Wiz are 2 peas in a pod. If someone says something other than blowing smoke up their hiney holes about how great their teams are they get all pissy. Y’all both do nothing but talk smack about WRH and neither have ANY room to talk. We have won 6, count them SIX state titles since the last time Clinton won theirs. NE hasn’t won jack in their entire school history so both of y’all need to pump the brakes a little.

There hasn’t been a single WRH poster up here that has said anything bad about West Craven. Most of us know it’s gonna be a good game between 2 very good teams. I know our defense isn’t as great as years past and that really worries me. Hopefully our offense will be hot and we can outscore them at the end of the game because that’s all th

We don’t pump the brakes here in title less Elizabeth City.

They get super duper pissy. Two peas in a pod for sure
I can’t speak for Clinton but I can tell you that Whiteville and NE get no love whatsoever up here. Before y’all say it , we already know. Win a title then you’ll get respect. I better get off this thread and go Stand By The Fence before someone complains about not staying on topic

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
I can’t speak for Clinton but I can tell you that Whiteville and NE get no love whatsoever up here. Before y’all say it , we already know. Win a title then you’ll get respect. I better get off this thread and go Stand By The Fence before someone complains about not staying on topic
You good!

• Haha
Our apologies to Whiteville, we’ll bow out now. NO HOLLEY TREE UP HERE

You better start planting them holley trees brother. Great coach, mentor and father figure for many kids throughout the years. When I was in school he would be the ball boy for his father teams. Knew he would be a great one...

You better start planting them holley trees brother. Great coach, mentor and father figure for many kids throughout the years. When I was in school he would be the ball boy for his father teams. Knew he would be a great one...
And he is!! Nobody can deny that if they know anything about football

Hey Goob what’s NE C’ship record 0-3 3 runner up plaques But wrh trophy case so full with accolades of its program they had to build another trophy case to hold it all most are football awards, But wrh has 3 runner up plaques before we won in which if u go back to clement high school which was converted to wrh when constructed there are many c’ ships won by that school as well so it’s not like we haven’t had a winning football program in Wallace!! So wrh 7-3 in state title games!! What’s NE record indulge me please with the info!!

• Haha
You don’t even believe that, your team was very fortunate tbh.
Not fortunate winners fortunate is a one point win we won by 4 or five points maybe more it was by 11 pints so not fortunate ya lost by a touchdown plus 4 lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey Goob what’s NE C’ship record 0-3 3 runner up plaques But wrh trophy case so full with accolades of its program they had to build another trophy case to hold it all most are football awards, But wrh has 3 runner up plaques before we won in which if u go back to clement high school which was converted to wrh when constructed there are many c’ ships won by that school as well so it’s not like we haven’t had a winning football program in Wallace!! So wrh 7-3 in state title games!! What’s NE record indulge me please with the info!!
Maybe you can convince your coaches to schedule us? Coach Moore has tried for three straight years now to get a game against your dogs. All of us up here no why y’all run from us. That record would 100% be NE 3 wins, Wrh 1 win. You can’t run much longer, we’re going to catch you and it’s going to be a sad day for the storied wrh program. Make sure to sit beside me tomorrow night. You won’t miss me

• Haha
Maybe you can convince your coaches to schedule us? Coach Moore has tried for three straight years now to get a game against your dogs. All of us up here no why y’all run from us. That record would 100% be NE 3 wins, Wrh 1 win. You can’t run much longer, we’re going to catch you and it’s going to be a sad day for the storied wrh program. Make sure to sit beside me tomorrow night. You won’t miss me

Don't wish for that. Them dogs will run down NE throat AGAIN on their way to another title lol. Thought after the 1st game you learned your lesson young Nick Saban

Reactions: blackbulldog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT