ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@West Craven

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
Big 2nd round matchup coming up. We have heard WC has a good defense. Can they slow down Kanye and company? He hasn’t truly been shut down all year. Even against ED he had 200 on the ground. How good is WC on offense? The dogs defense has made below average teams look good but when you are scoring 60-70 a game you can get away with it.

I think WRH advances after studying WC a little more. I think WRH defense will make a big play here and there and steal a couple of possessions. They win in a shootout maybe 42-28.

Reactions: blackbulldog
I have wrh by 3 points if wrh defense can come out and make plays in the backfield like they did tonight could make it interesting!! All wrh running backs will be on display next week speed power and more speed 9 running backs on the team hey Not bad but # 5 #9 #6 triple headed monster power speed Power a lethal combination in the run and pass game lol!!

Big 2nd round matchup coming up. We have heard WC has a good defense. Can they slow down Kanye and company? He hasn’t truly been shut down all year. Even against ED he had 200 on the ground. How good is WC on offense? The dogs defense has made below average teams look good but when you are scoring 60-70 a game you can get away with it.
You guys don't waste no time. I was gonna wait til tomorrow maybe. Enjoy a 1 st Rd win. What the heck it was North Lenoir you guys beat SWE. It will be fun having you guy's at West Craven next week. 7 State titles a ton of tradition. I respect that. I've been to WRH several times now and I know a lot of you guy's on here.
We do have a solid defense. Got burned once tonight for a TD pass but other than that we shut them down as we should have just as we did SWE last week. Our offense seemed to take a few plays off tonight early in the game. We should of scored 3 more times in the first half easily. But we put subs in pretty early in the 2nd qtr. We need to be healthy for you guys. It was fun to see the backups scoring tonight. I think we will put on a good show next week. For those that love high school ball it should be a good game to take in

Otis of course we want our team to win just as well as u want WC To win!! You are a friend I’ve met talked to several times , it’s all small talk but uh a good defense versus a solid offense is gonna be lights out next week we will c who comes out on top!! It will be good to c u next week my friend!!

Reactions: Otis4411
West Craven takes this game I think, they’re a dangerous team flying under the radar

Are you concerned about how many yards Kanye gets or the team winning?

Otis of course we want our team to win just as well as u want WC To win!! You are a friend I’ve met talked to several times , it’s all small talk but uh a good defense versus a solid offense is gonna be lights out next week we will c who comes out on top!! It will be good to c u next week my friend!!
You too. You need to come early and eat with us at Vera's in Vanceboro. It's a diner right on main street. Gps will get you right to it. They have good seafood.

You guys don't waste no time. I was gonna wait til tomorrow maybe. Enjoy a 1 st Rd win. What the heck it was North Lenoir you guys beat SWE. It will be fun having you guy's at West Craven next week. 7 State titles a ton of tradition. I respect that. I've been to WRH several times now and I know a lot of you guy's on here.
We do have a solid defense. Got burned once tonight for a TD pass but other than that we shut them down as we should have just as we did SWE last week. Our offense seemed to take a few plays off tonight early in the game. We should of scored 3 more times in the first half easily. But we put subs in pretty early in the 2nd qtr. We need to be healthy for you guys. It was fun to see the backups scoring tonight. I think we will put on a good show next week. For those that love high school ball it should be a good game to take in
Ottis, they’re excited, they really haven’t played anybody really really good all year except ED and you saw how that hapoenrdkJ

Ottis, they’re excited, they really haven’t played anybody really really good all year except ED and you saw how that hapoenrdkJ
Congrats on the win tonight. I'm torn pulling for you guys. If you beat ED then we get another home game with you. Some think we may be better off playing ED. I'd rather have the home game. Go get em!!

• Haha
Reactions: Friday Night1
@blackbulldog What passing game? 😂

Through 10 games he’s only averaging 56 yrds a game passing with just a 50% completion rate. I’ve seen y’all play. Y’all are 1 dimensional. Kanye is very good but that’s all y’all have. No passing game, no special teams or kicking game, and no defense. I love you guys to death but what y’all are saying just isn’t true. Maybe y’all are seeing something I’m not seeing.

All these post I’m seeing that say Princeton is over rated are 1,000% wrong. For the record we just left Princeton and witnessed a very good team that is well deserving of that #1 seed.

Reactions: KenanTigers1998
I don’t think WC Coaches want Kayne to gain a yard just my two cents!!
I don't think that is a reasonable expectation. A lot has been said by others about our team but I think you will see next week that our defense is for real. Our offense ain't bad either. SWE scored 30+ on you guys tonight. I'm trying not to focus on that cause I start drooling!! 😂😂

Reactions: daagoob
@blackbulldog What passing game? 😂

Through 10 games he’s only averaging 56 yrds a game passing with just a 50% completion rate. I’ve seen y’all play. Y’all are 1 dimensional. Kanye is very good but that’s all y’all have. No passing game, no special teams or kicking game, and no defense. I love you guys to death but what y’all are saying just isn’t true. Maybe y’all are seeing something I’m not seeing.

All these post I’m seeing that say Princeton is over rated are 1,000% wrong. For the record we just left Princeton and witnessed a very good team that is well deserving of that #1 seed.
So, you think Princeton better than Northeastern?

Well I saw 3 tds passes tonight , I didn’t say we had a passing game did I I said he threw 3 tds tonight right ,if u read my post right most tds came on the ground as usual n Kayne didn’t score all of them Goob I’m glad u so vested in what wrh does right we have a bad defense bad offense with all we have is one rb , again I say this WC craven should beat wrh by 21+ wrh has no chance a winning I guess they should cancel the game and let WC advance no need of wrh even making the trip according to your assessment!! A NE Poster hyping Another team lol on only Nc Preps!!

Well I saw 3 tds passes tonight , I didn’t say we had a passing game did I I said he threw 3 tds tonight right ,if u read my post right most tds came on the ground as usual n Kayne didn’t score all of them Goob I’m glad u so vested in what wrh does right we have a bad defense bad offense with all we have is one rb , again I say this WC craven should beat wrh by 21+ wrh has no chance a winning I guess they should cancel the game and let WC advance no need of wrh even making the trip according to your assessment!! A NE Poster hyping Another team lol on only Nc Preps!!
Well at least we agree on one thing and that being that WC will beat y’all soundly.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
Otis we had Jv players in at 1 qtr who hasn’t played in two weeks If u never played football at a high level as varsity when the game is just a little faster than u are used to of course u gonna get scored on!! I should know I’m a coach I coach bball and I have players who come from one level of competition to another and they look lost trying to figure it out at top level competition!!

Congrats on the win tonight. I'm torn pulling for you guys. If you beat ED then we get another home game with you. Some think we may be better off playing ED. I'd rather have the home game. Go get em!!
Lots of people think they are better off playing East Duplin. Like I said we don't win many eye test but that's to our advantage

We will c !! I thought u were a NE Fan And You All Over WC I could Otis Going In on His Team I wouldn’t Blame him

Otis we had Jv players in at 1 qtr who hasn’t played in two weeks If u never played football at a high level as varsity when the game is just a little faster than u are used to of course u gonna get scored on!! I should know I’m a coach I coach bball and I have players who come from one level of competition to another and they look lost trying to figure it out at top level competition!!
We didn't try to run the score up on SWE. Our QB was playing on a sore ankle and rolled it early in the SWE game. We had backups in the 2nd qtr in that game. They couldn't score on our backups. Our defense is good.

Reactions: dogs79
Cool but your players played on varsity for more than two weeks and know the defensive scheme is what I’m saying!!

Reactions: Otis4411
Well I’m partial to that saying defense win ships, but if the offensive don’t score what does the defense have to defend!! Now if anyone thinks wrh won’t score next week then hey your opinion!! But wrh runs the wing -t like clock work so Otis have u counted wrh out yet like GOob has ? Lol

Well I’m partial to that saying defense win ships, but if the offensive don’t score what does the defense have to defend!! Now if anyone thinks wrh won’t score next week then hey your opinion!! But wrh runs the wing -t like clock work so Otis have u counted wrh out yet like GOob has ? Lol
No I can't count them out. You got too much tradition to do that. I'm just hoping we give you our best game. I know we will need it. I'm going to bed!

We will c !! I thought u were a NE Fan And You All Over WC I could Otis Going In on His Team I wouldn’t Blame him
Do you not remember when I went to Reidsville last year just to support your WRH bulldogs. I’m a die hard NE fan but I can also support some of my friends teams as well. Being a very close friend with both Otis and John and seeing both of their teams play this year I just think WC is the better team of the two. WC has been down and out for a long while. Now finally they have a chance to win an eastern championship.

Last edited:
what about NE how’s their chance at winning a title , wrh 7-3 in title games? And has a great record in the playoffs!! What about NE?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT