ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@West Craven

One of my best friends use to say in the 2nd round the culls are gone. There were some bad ones in the first round. The Horses didn’t face one of those but the took care of business

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
How did you come up with that blackbulldog? Yea I think WRH can score. But you remember this my friend. We ain't SWE. So you coming to eat with us?
He knows that, no one in their right mind thinks that Kanye won’t score. Question is what else do y’all have. I know the answer, NOTHING
Wrh walked the dog on NE at NE that cold night. NE couldn't stop a nose bleed
lol, you must be referring to your game the following Friday against the dogs 😂. Everyone knew that the game that night in EC was for the championship. What did y’all lose by 50?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
He knows that, no one in their right mind thinks that Kanye won’t score. Question is what else do y’all have. I know the answer, NOTHING

lol, you must be referring to your game the following Friday against the dogs 😂. Everyone knew that the game that night in EC was for the championship. What did y’all lose by 50?

Calm down goobs. Swo would have walked NE that year, we both know that. Came out flat, swo has beat wrh many times at the corral and in the dog pound. Has NE ever beat a DC team 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Otis4411
I think most posters up here are picking the dogs. I believe that only myself, Otis, and Wiz are picking WC.
We will have picked correctly daagoob ! My pick of the DarkHorses overvED is close, it may be a toss-up. The Horses usually play very well in Beaulaville
My only upset I’m picking is James Kenan over Whiteville. JK will be the best team Whiteville played and I don’t think they’ve been battle tested with their schedule. I’m pretty sure JK has
There are some 2 and 3 loss teams in the East that can be dangerous!

We will have picked correctly daagoob ! My pick of the DarkHorses overvED is close, it may be a toss-up. The Horses usually play very well in Beaulaville
My only upset I’m picking is James Kenan over Whiteville. JK will be the best team Whiteville played and I don’t think they’ve been battle tested with their schedule. I’m pretty sure JK has
There are some 2 and 3 loss teams in the East that can be dangerous!
You going 0 and 3 on those pics. Your hate for the Holly tree is blinding.

J

What was the score I don't think they walked the dog on no one and it wasn't that cold but it was raining that night it was a hell of a game

Couldn't stop a nose bleed that night..... Williams ran up and over and around allllllllll night longgggg

Goob and Wiz are 2 peas in a pod. If someone says something other than blowing smoke up their hiney holes about how great their teams are they get all pissy. Y’all both do nothing but talk smack about WRH and neither have ANY room to talk. We have won 6, count them SIX state titles since the last time Clinton won theirs. NE hasn’t won jack in their entire school history so both of y’all need to pump the brakes a little.

There hasn’t been a single WRH poster up here that has said anything bad about West Craven. Most of us know it’s gonna be a good game between 2 very good teams. I know our defense isn’t as great as years past and that really worries me. Hopefully our offense will be hot and we can outscore them at the end of the game because that’s all that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT