ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Draughn

Draughn 21 Mitchell 7 7 min left in second quarter. I tried telling y’all this ain’t the same DRAUGHN team y’all beat last year. Good game
This ain't the same Mitchell team that ran the clock last year either we lost 5 good starters

This season is over. This should've been one of Mitchell's best teams ever, but the fire isn't there. No fight, no desire. Just going through the motions.
This ain't the same Mitchell team that ran the clock last year either we lost 5 good starters
Agreed but y’all made fun of draughn after that game. This is what happens when kids develop and you think it’s going to be easy again. Draughn is legit contender and they look like the best team in the conference.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Mitchell looks like they completely over looked this game. They are playing with no fire, acting like they won the game by showing up. If something doesn't change at the half this is gonna get ugly quick in the 2nd half
Well I talked to an assistant coach before then game they certainly wasn't over looking them. But they haven't really played with fire all year. And making stupid penalties all year like when they had it on the two that was a back breaker up to there it was back and forth. But I really don't understand you have on of the best field goal kickers and you never let him kick. 4th and goal from the 18 and you don't kick the field goal?

Reactions: Purple1995
Agreed but y’all made fun of draughn after that game. This is what happens when kids develop and you think it’s going to be easy again. Draughn is legit contender and they look like the best team in the conference.
Nobody made fun we roll better than that Draughn came up here and acted terribly in baseball I was there

Last year's 5 starters went better with this bunch they would have been undefeated should have been last year

Reactions: 97Cougar
It was the other way around my son said your kids were very unsportsmanlike talked a lot of junk

Historically best Mitchell teams had rbs and qb that played both ways whole game this group is identical to Joe Hoilman group should have but didnt

They need to play together no leadership is simple play together or lose alone, I hate it cause I like a lot of these kids especially Dalton H he may be there best player

Beat down. We are terrible. No explanation because there is talent but we just can’t put it together. I really don’t know the answer

We'll be lucky to beat Heritage or Avery this year. Should get by rosman though. If we get a playoff seed it will be a 1 and done. Hopefully we can get something together for next year

We'll be lucky to beat Heritage or Avery this year. Should get by rosman though. If we get a playoff seed it will be a 1 and done. Hopefully we can get something together for next year
Mit has good team, but Draughn is dang good. Probably best team mit has played.

I don’t really consider Draughn and Chase in the mountains even though they play teams from the mountains

Dont act like it's the first game you ever won dude, Mountaineer is a great fellow savor the flavor lol just one game
He doesn't have to play violins for me I've been thru 1-10 season the better team won and he or no one can say I predicted a Mitchell big win or anything a passing team worried me . But if you're going to set on the opposing teams side then keep your mouth shut.

No Andrew's by far is the best team we've played. I will say Andrew's will play for a western title this year
I'm not sure this team may have looked even better we'll see. But I don't know what Mitchell's problem is not just lack of talent they just look unorganized and confused like their head isn't in it. And honestly for the first Pittman team looks poorly coached.

I'm not sure this team may have looked even better we'll see. But I don't know what Mitchell's problem is not just lack of talent they just look unorganized and confused like their head isn't in it. And honestly for the first Pittman team looks poorly coached.
Just lack of player leadership

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT