ADVERTISEMENT

Fuss fest 3,000

We are trying to watch draughn win the conference championship. MH looked good first quarter actually surprising they moved ball better that MIT did. Congratulations. Have a blessed evening
You can pull them 🏈 🏈 out of your stomach now lol don’t try to be humble now.

Reactions: Purple1995
Draughn’s QB just Superman’d over two of y’all’s players for TD. I’m done with this thread. MH A$$. Better luck next year ✌🏽

One of my family runs youth league in Burnsville so yeah I’ve heard all about your tantrums.
Don't really care what you. heard. We will find out next year that youth league doesn't matter. The high school actually have real coaches that teach fundamentals. My kid is in 7 grade can deadlift 225 lbs no joke .

Don't really care what you. heard. We will find out next year that youth league doesn't matter. The high school actually have real coaches that teach fundamentals. My kid is in 7 grade can deadlift 225 lbs no joke .
That’s awesome if he knows what to do with it…but when sometimes when people pull their kids off teams because they think the coaches don’t know what their doing they miss a year of learning. And well it sends a message to the highschool coaches because if you don’t think those youth coaches are talking to the highschool coaches every day well your wrong. And that’s a great lift by the way for you kid.

Draughn’s QB just Superman’d over two of y’all’s players for TD. I’m done with this thread. MH A$$. Better luck next year ✌🏽
Draughn QB is really a Freedom Qb transfers are AWESOME lol you suck swatz I cant wait two weeks I want to meet you you are a troll though ask your mom if you can come when Mitchell comes to get the second round ask her, tell her to call me of she wont lol

My kid's will never go to freedom let's start a new school call the board we'll call it Draughn lol my little boy couldn't make it at freedom or East Burke so I will use my influence to build a school we don't need so my kid is great lol, nevermind McDowell having 1700 in one building we are woke we are special build our school, and folks that is hoe Burke county ended up with 4 high schools, whatever

Reactions: 97Cougar
My kid's will never go to freedom let's start a new school call the board we'll call it Draughn lol my little boy couldn't make it at freedom or East Burke so I will use my influence to build a school we don't need so my kid is great lol, nevermind McDowell having 1700 in one building we are woke we are special build our school, and folks that is hoe Burke county ended up with 4 high schools, whatever
Burke county needed Patton as Freedom was busting at the seams. But no way did they need 2 new schools. A lot of regret from what I’ve heard out of Burke county officials.

Draughn QB is really a Freedom Qb transfers are AWESOME lol you suck swatz I cant wait two weeks I want to meet you you are a troll though ask your mom if you can come when Mitchell comes to get the second round ask her, tell her to call me of she wont lol
Take that loss bud. 🤐

• Haha
Draughn 9-1 WHC Champions. Better luck next fall. I would say basketball but y’all a$$ in that also not to mention we’ve got some new kids from Patton. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Again lol Mitchell guy your talking to
I know who I’m talking to. We beat them few weeks ago

Freedoms terrible just like Mitchell. Show the champs some respect

Last edited:
  • Haha
Best of luck to all the other WHC teams in the playoffs. This thread has been really fun but it’s time to focus on playoffs. Hopefully draughn can bring the same energy for basketball and bring home back to back WHC basketball championships. It’s been fun guys but the athletes all live in the flatlands…….

Stop being sore little ole draughn beat that ass. Grow up. Our little non passing QB hurt his whittle legs and feet. Boo-hoo. Ain’t nothing up the mountain but a bunch of excuses.

Reactions: Jakeelz80
Best of luck to all the other WHC teams in the playoffs. This thread has been really fun but it’s time to focus on playoffs. Hopefully draughn can bring the same energy for basketball and bring home back to back WHC basketball championships. It’s been fun guys but the athletes all live in the flatlands…….
Lol good luck

Reactions: Bill28714
Girls games will be fun!

Girls will be good game. Boys will not be close. They loaded with the 2 new kids that moved to the area.
Lmao yeah like the three brothers that “moved” there? Yes the girls games will be fun again my daughter is the PG that started last year as a sophomore. Was some fun games.

Reactions: Mhsneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT