ADVERTISEMENT

Fuss fest 3,000

0 D1 talent none of these kids will play D1 except possibly your one lineman his name is luke he might make it the rest will not sorry coach Hines I had to be the one to break it to you lol

You have no D1 players period Jefferson Boaz is the best I have ever seen in the west he is 3rd string at unc I rest my case
I don't know what his major is but personally I don't why he has never looked for a another school with a major he wants and transfer even to a division ll ( and maybe he has) . I rather get to play in a division ll or lll then be third sting on a division l school. Of course he may be just more concerned about having a degree from UNC than getting to play I assume he still gets football scholarship money, I just think he could have played somewhere. I don't know why everyone is obsessed with D1 any college scholarship and education is great.

You mean the Freedom all stars? Two weeks and we shall see. You beat a very different Mitchell team then. I gave your team credit earlier but your bragging on all this D1 talent is annoying and noted by Mitchell’s players. If you beat Mitchell again, I will give the whole entire county of Burke the credit.
Do not bring that crap on here, Jakeelz80

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 97Cougar
I don't know what his major is but personally I don't why he has never looked for a another school with a major he wants and transfer even to a division ll ( and maybe he has) . I rather get to play in a division ll or lll then be third sting on a division l school. Of course he may be just more concerned about having a degree from UNC than getting to play I assume he still gets football scholarship money, I just think he could have played somewhere. I don't know why everyone is obsessed with D1 any college scholarship and education is great.
His dad went to UNC and played ball there too. He could play elsewhere for sure but wants that degree from UNC. Brother will be same way but will play baseball

Trust me brother, our kids see them. Vast majority of our kids get on ncpreps and read the post.
Motivation goes both ways
Name em if they have offers, you say two? Your idiot coach says 12 to 15? You people are nuts ZERO D1 TALENT
Purple, I am not a Coach at Draughn. I have coached 5 of the boys since they were 5 through middle school, but do not coach at the high school level. I have trained an additional 10 to 15 of the kids, whether through speed and agility training or some type of strength and explosion training. Swatz is correct, the QB has a D1 offer in hand and with multiple schools still looking at him. Luke, the one you spoke of, has I think it is 5 D1 offers. Now, be nice and try to play well with your friends, or maybe it's foes. I know you just like to stir the pot.

Reactions: Jakeelz80
Motivation goes both ways

Purple, I am not a Coach at Draughn. I have coached 5 of the boys since they were 5 through middle school, but do not coach at the high school level. I have trained an additional 10 to 15 of the kids, whether through speed and agility training or some type of strength and explosion training. Swatz is correct, the QB has a D1 offer in hand and with multiple schools still looking at him. Luke, the one you spoke of, has I think it is 5 D1 offers. Now, be nice and try to play well with your friends, or maybe it's foes. I know you just like to stir the pot.
Who are the other 10 or 12 you spoke of you said 12 to 15 who are they, I see Draughn as an average team that will not make it past 3rd round name a dozen that's what your dunassed posters been posting name em?

Who are the other 10 or 12 you spoke of you said 12 to 15 who are they, I see Draughn as an average team that will not make it past 3rd round name a dozen that's what your dunassed posters been posting name em?
So, you will have to go back and read the post. I said, and I am paraphrasing here, there were 12 - 15 who could play in college with about half of those playing D1. I did not necessarily mean Power 5 for those 6 - 7 and maybe I should have said that. Not to insult your intelligence but there are other levels of D1 besides power 5, not to mention the other levels of college ball.
I am not going to attack you, belittle you or the athletes that play at Mitchell or any other school. I want them all to get an opportunity to better their lives.

Reactions: Jakeelz80
So, you will have to go back and read the post. I said, and I am paraphrasing here, there were 12 - 15 who could play in college with about half of those playing D1. I did not necessarily mean Power 5 for those 6 - 7 and maybe I should have said that. Not to insult your intelligence but there are other levels of D1 besides power 5, not to mention the other levels of college ball.
I am not going to attack you, belittle you or the athletes that play at Mitchell or any other school. I want them all to get an opportunity to better their lives.
I only see 1 d1 player luke that's all see you in the second round lol

I finally made it through this post and I can say if the kids read this one, they need to get an assignment from the English teacher to write a paper about it and the effects a message board can have on grown men.
Truly agree! I thought we were the ones to set the example for the younger generation on how to behave, but what do I know.

Jakeelz80, this is your one warning. Anything else posted like the one I deleted, you will be taking a permanent vacation.
Well I don't what post it was seen you won't show me and words don't scare me if been surround and out numbered in combat and been to the big house more than my share........so you could say what you just said......and I'm still here alive watching over all of us still by the oath I took.....so do what you got to do because I speak the truth

Thanks for your Service Jakeelz80. I appreciate all who served and are serving our country. I think we could see the Mitchell team that was highly touted to start the year the next couple of weeks. Should be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT