ADVERTISEMENT

Fuss fest 3,000

Draughn will be hard to beat in the playoffs. Teams in 1a don't face teams with strong passing attack

Reactions: Jakeelz80
I see Draughn facing Andrews in the 4th rd. if they would win playing Mt.Airy for the Western Championship......these boys are dialed in......Dula's biting at the bit. He started just 5 games.....out the first 3 and just 3 or 5 carries in his first game back.

Geez. Every year. Just a different team.
I wish we had been 1A during the 4 years my son was playing and we had a pretty strong team i would have enjoyed talking junk and getting to know the smc posters better. Now just get to some with girls basketball.

I see Draughn facing Andrews in the 4th rd. if they would win playing Mt.Airy for the Western Championship......these boys are dialed in......Dula's biting at the bit. He started just 5 games.....out the first 3 and just 3 or 5 carries in his first game back.
Don’t overlook that trip to Thomasville y’all may have to take!!

Reactions: 97Cougar
Draughn is average at best 2nd round max Heritage is young and having there way with them there posters have checked off I can't wait to see the Mitchell rematch lol
Piss of them I don’t care what happens 2nd half…90% sophomores handful of seniors and juniors giving them all they want 1st half I’m proud of them. And probably zero D1 recruits

This is pitiful Draughn sucks I thought it would be a running clock by now Alabama ain't looking so good lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT